Dylan's Forum Diplomat Application

dylanj2002

In-Game Name: 501st VCMDR Dylan 5559 / 501st Lord IV Dylan

Steam Name: [GL] Dylan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104365221

Are you a Senior Moderator+?: Yes, Senior Moderator on Imperial RP

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 230

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday, whenever I can really.

What timezone are you in? PST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?:  I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team because I believe I possess the qualification to be a good forum diplomat. I believe to be a good judge of what is appropriate content and what is not and this would directly help me determine if posts/shout box posts should be hidden for the Head Diplomat to go over to be then removed or not. With becoming a forum diplomat I understand there are a lot of powers that go with it the position must be given to trusted members. I have not abused any powers while as a Senior Moderator on Imperial RP. I would try my best to continue making players experiences amazing not just in game but now in the forum and to help clear up any un needed bullying/minging. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?: Yes, I would believe that I have good judgement because I make sure I get both sides of every story before taking any disciplinary action. I also ensure that posts and players are actually breaking rules and the degree at which they are broken to ensure a proper and just outcome. I will always make sure to look at things in a professional manner instead of a personal level, to remove any possible bias.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?: I would hide the post and pm them what they did wrong and how to fix it (aka going to tell them to make a ban appeal on the server they were banned on and wait patiently until viewed and accepted/denied) Also the chat rules says don’t spam/complain on the chat.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science