Foxx's Gamemaster Application

liveperkins77

In-game name: liveperkins77

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444045224

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: R 1LT Shock, CC Dark Trooper, DT PVT, IC PVT, RG (normal), IQ 2 tick

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Yes, 1 staff RDM (who gave warn - Pooders) Pooders  had 40 hp and as a joke i killed him (i thought he was budda'd but he wasnt)

1 RDM (SCP RP - Howard the Alien) Killing 1 d boy for player diss and still got warned(in the moment to remove)

1 NITRP/MINGE (who gave - Dylan) left cadet room. and without any verbal warning he warned me. (In the moment to remove)

1 minge ( who gave warn -  Owl ) trying fly a LAAT into a wall to destroy it since its blacklisted. He deleted it and froze me and said "I'm going to warn you now you c*nt" (in the moment to remove)

How much time do you have on the server?: 400 - 450 hours (on a 47 day streak as of today)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I know decent amount of lore. and im learning more about the IQ Lore (i only know a little about them). But most other things in the server and what everything is except IF i know some decent lore about other battalions and etc. I have watched all the movies and i have clone wars up to season 7 episode 5. and i watch alot of star war comics on YT.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: There a multiple reasons but here is a few. To help out with events and make them better. And when gamemasters are needed they are not on. mainly admins. I would also like to expand the knowledge of gmod and how it works. The main one though to help with events and to grow and help GMs as much as possible to make the server just better in general. I also have tried to make sure everyone has fun on the server but i think i am capped out of being able to help just as any trooper/nco/officer. (This this could also help with my confidence level(which are low))

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have good knowledge on what to do and I am able to help the server. I will admit I do mess around. But I have worked my way in the server to help and just make sure everyone has fun and I think my best way to start to help more than just to be another person in a battalion to become a GM and be at my best.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Im partly experienced. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Not experianced with being a GM, but i know how GMs function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  I would do an event to where rebels come out of hyperspace. They would first attack MHB and as forces are concetrated in MHB get NPCs also attack SHB to defort the efforts of SF. and any actors to go through moonpool. after a bit i would have sealed suit npcs on the hull with a couple actors in a ATTE to attack the bridge and "try" to shoot engines from the outside and have drop pods breach the hull (if allowed) to send more troops on 3rd floor. (not going to def 1) and no hoth. If someone gets captured and have a actor be an ST "rebel" and executed and etc. I prefer onship events.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !@ give weapon (weapon name) , @ = the person or if they are next to you. Or right click for toolgun and use the toolgun on the actor/player. Or : !give ^ tfa_dt12, Toolgun

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ (the model) or !model ^ (model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: i have read the GM sop (bit outdated) but if i any further questions ill ask a higher GM

PS: If I don't know something im a quick learner.

2PS : Also love you guys ;)

-/+Support

I haven't really seen you on recently, I've only seen you on as a mouse droid, but that might just be me as you have a DT life which I just learned about. The way you deal with situations is just not professional in my opinion, For example when I left shock and you told me "Everyone hated me", That's something that is just deemed unprofessional and immature, Fix up these problems and I'll rethink my -/+Support, Good luck.  

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

7 hours ago, TAlila said:

-/+Support

I haven't really seen you on recently, I've only seen you on as a mouse droid, but that might just be me as you have a DT life which I just learned about. The way you deal with situations is just not professional in my opinion, For example when I left shock and you told me "Everyone hated me", That's something that is just deemed unprofessional and immature, Fix up these problems and I'll rethink my -/+Support, Good luck.  

+Support 

I very much disagree to this statement, foxx is on almost ever day. It is a understatement to just call him a Big Minge. However a small quote and bad experience would be a crazy reason to give him a +/- support. I feel his app is detailed and he should be given a shot, but should be watched.  

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

• BadAim locked this topic