Questions

Your In-game: Foxx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444045224

The admin's name in-game:Howard The Alien

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2038109345

Why do you think this warn was false: a d boy was screaming, yelling, and player dissing, and he had low health so i went over and killed him then mtf killed me (i was a d boy) and then an admin tped and warned us both

Any extra information:

Regardless you RDM'd him, you shouldn't take things into your own hands, but instead call an admin. In fact, we never even got a report from you from what I recall. And of course, the person who was player dissing was also warned.
(I was under the name 'Howard The Alien' when I warned you, and no this wasn't on ImperialRP for anyone wondering)
image.png.01cb4037b8020857bbe6f174cc5ec3df.png

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza

Oh Shit! A Rat!

-Support

You should of got a staff member not RDM

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

You should of got a staff member not RDM

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, October said:

-support

I understand that when people are player diss’ing that it gets others riled up, but regardless of that, you still RDM’d the person. In the future make sure to call staff. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro