Foxx's 2nd False Warn Report

liveperkins77

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: R Foxx 6152. Imperial Dark Trooper 0077, DT PVT FL7

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444045224

4. The admin's name in-game: Owl (501st officer)

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):  N/A

6. What warning did you receive: minge

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2038109345

8. Why do you think this warn was false:trying fly a LAAT into a wall to destroy it since its blacklisted. He deleted it and froze me and said "I'm going to warn you now you c*nt"

9. Any extra information:

-Support

- First off it inst your job to get rid of the LAAT, another GM could of just deleted it and overall by deleting it and freezing you it was fully justified. Now you claim he also called you a C*nt" buy you have 0 evidence of this action unless owl will admit. 

The only thing I would of done differently is I would have warned you for FailRP not minge.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

5 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support

- First off it inst your job to get rid of the LAAT, another GM could of just deleted it and overall by deleting it and freezing you it was fully justified. Now you claim he also called you a C*nt" buy you have 0 evidence of this action unless owl will admit. 

The only thing I would of done differently is I would have warned you for FailRP not minge.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

21 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 3/28/2020 at 11:23 AM, WiN said:

-Support

Oh Shit! A Rat!

On 3/28/2020 at 1:23 PM, WiN said:

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/28/2020 at 1:23 PM, WiN said:

-Support

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 3/28/2020 at 10:23 AM, WiN said:

-Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• 3 weeks later...