Foxx's False Warn Report

liveperkins77

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: R Foxx 6152. Imperial Dark Trooper 0077, DT PVT FL7

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444045224

4. The admin's name in-game: Dylan

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168996171

STEAM_0:1:104365221

6. What warning did you receive: NITRP/MINGE

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2038109345

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I left the Cadet Room once in front of dylan and instead of a staff sit, verbal warning, or avert warning just straight warn

9. Any extra information:

There were multiple cadets running out of the cadet room and I gave them all a verbal warning and told them if they did it again I would warn them, I am unsure if I warned him verbally so this definitely could have been a mistake from the other cadets. I also warned him on duty because I got reports of cadets running out of the rooms and the cadets making sits about "RDM." So, again, in this situation it definitely could've been a mistake because of the other cadets running out.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

Btw. You don't have to warn verbally all ways. If they break the rules you can just warn them. 

On 3/31/2020 at 10:03 AM, [GL] Ahegao said:

+ Support in Removing the Warn

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Accepted
Go into the 'Bans' panel at the top of the forums and login into your Steam account, click on your profile then find the accepted warns and hit 'appeal'. For the 'reason' section, enter the link for this report.