Will False warn- Accepted

Jimmy James

Your In-game:Jimmy James

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86323167

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_0:0:129363914

What warning did you receive: RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  

Why do you think this warn was false: So as seen in this video we were taking the police officer hostage and i see this car come by that i knew was government. I pulled my awp out in preparation for a shoot out and saw them start to slow down and i saw our hostage was yet to be in restraints so i took the shot as they started to stop to get the first shot off as we didn't have the hostage in restraints and we all had guns out so we knew we were KOS at that point. Skip ahead we shoot and kill the swat team and i get warned for RDM. The reason will was shot was because the hostage wasn't in restraints at the time of me shooting and we were going to be KOSed by swat so i took the shot because we were going to be in a shootout.

Any extra information: So not only was this a false warn but in my opinion this wasn't an obvious rule infraction and should have been taken to a roof and discussed, but Will decides that he can warn me without getting a full picture of the situation.

Edited by Jimmy James

+Support

We were kidnapping the MSGT, and we saw Will turn the corner and then start slowing down so then We shot him because we had a cop at gun point and they would shoot at us so Jimmy shot him, then Will just warned him right AWAY and didn't even ask us why we shot him *Yes I know Senior Admins Can Warn Off Duty* but they should ask why we shot at him first.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I swear you posted a video but now its gone

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

-Support

So this is going to be messy so I'll shorten it to bullet points:

- I waited out NLR and got shot at for turning onto the street where they were kidnapping someone.

- I don't care if you have a hostage or not, I was still in my car and was not a threat to you.

-Even if I wanted to try and intervene, I'd want to negotiate rather than devalue the hostage's life. (Making the excuse of them being in restraints or not should not matter when there are 7+ CC's aiming negevs and ops around; only a brainless fool would move into that death trap).

In my mind, this wasn't handled correctly on the side of UMC in this instance and I decided to warn Jimmy seeing that he was the person that instigated combat that led to the conflict between gov and UMC.

(I have screenshots of logs I will upload later)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

We were kidnapping the MSGT, and we saw Will turn the corner and then start slowing down so then We shot him because we had a cop at gun point and they would shoot at us so Jimmy shot him, then Will just warned him right AWAY and didn't even ask us why we shot him *Yes I know Senior Admins Can Warn Off Duty* but they should ask why we shot at him first.

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

That bald Aussie Guy

8 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Again, another incident where senior admins jumping to a conclusion, this really should be looked at (warning off duty not will specifically)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+Support
Kidnaping is a crime and at the time where jimmy starting shooting the hostage was still not in cuffs. also Will didn't even make a sit about it and just decided to warn jimmy without seeing his side of the story.

Returning soon 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I