Will Someone Still Injure Themselves If Given A severed Finger 012

horseman

Lore Name: Mr Horse
SCP: 294

Question / Idea: Will a person still hurt themselves if they were given there own chopped off finger or someone else's finger. 

Background Research: 012 is a music score written out of human blood. 012 was recovered by Archaeologist K.M. Sandoval and was believed to be written out of berry. It was later discovered that the piece has been written in blood by many different subjects. Later on this caused 2 members of a special salvage group from site 19 to be driven into insanity causing them to try to finish the piece with there own blood. 

Hypothesis: A person will use the finger to write the score. However, when the finger runs out of blood they will look for other sources. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): A knife was used to chop off the finger of d Class 9021. That finger was then given back to the D class. The D class was than exposed to 012.  It Seems the D class still tore into his own flesh killing him in the process. The class d didn't even seem to pay any attention to the finger I gave him. Neither did he use the blood already coming out of his already Severed finger. The next subjects I chopped off all the fingers on d class 1241 and gave them to d class 3928. D class 3928 was instructed to write only with the blood of the chopped off fingers. However, the d class seemed to have dropped the fingers and used his own blood bleeding out to death. The last Subject I took d class 1241 with and instructed him to look at the piece. Since the d class had no fingers I assumed the d class wouldn't be able to tear his flesh open. The d class than used his teeth to tear open his arm and began writing. D class 1241 was taken to the infirmary where he passed away. 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The mysterious force of 012 still affects the user to want to use its own blood to write the piece. The influence of this force seems as if it needs some sort of "sacrifice" in order to begin writing the piece. 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Not even close. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/3/2020 at 5:14 PM, horseman said:

well I was hoping for a grade, but i guess its been over a week. 

Well, you're in for a pleasant surprise!

Grade: Quality

--Lore--

Perfectly fine. Also, 012 is listed as 294 at the top of the page, but I assume that's a typo.

--Presentation--

Mostly boring white text, but at least you added an "end log" at the bottom.

--Creativity--
This type of test with 012 is fairly common.

--Writing--

Mostly fine, although a few hyphenated words are janked up.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.