Gaminglight Related Discords and Documents/Spreadsheets

Hotshot

• Igneous changed the title to Gaminglight Related Discords and Documents/Spreadsheets

Read and Understood. 

Great increase in protection!

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zeeptin unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

the ideas good but our current status isn't working for this, the jacks have a discord but the council of jacks should be able to administrate its own discord. we wouldn't mind letting you guys have access to our roster and other stuff, but taking it over and us not having word in it is bs. we are the managers of the discords and spreadsheets and we know what we want. and it'd end up being a whole new clan for you guys to look at test scores, the roster, riot participation, and more. if I could meet a compromise with someone that manages this like iggy it'd be amazing

• Like 3

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

the ideas good but our current status isn't working for this, the jacks have a discord but the council of jacks should be able to administrate its own discord. we wouldn't mind letting you guys have access to our roster and other stuff, but taking it over and us not having word in it is bs. we are the managers of the discords and spreadsheets and we know what we want. and it'd end up being a whole new clan for you guys to look at test scores, the roster, riot participation, and more. if I could meet a compromise with someone that manages this like iggy it'd be amazing

to add onto this we aint really an official thing just got a bunch of people with the jack name and made a discord to communicate easier.

• Like 2

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

23 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

the ideas good but our current status isn't working for this, the jacks have a discord but the council of jacks should be able to administer its own discord. we wouldn't mind letting you guys have access to our roster and other stuff, but taking it over and us not having word in it is bs. we are the managers of the discords and spreadsheets and we know what we want. and it'd end up being a whole new clan for you guys to look at test scores, the roster, riot participation, and more. if I could meet a compromise with someone that manages this like iggy it'd be amazing

Also after reading the message you said, it looked to me as if it was going to be fully implemented and is considered apart of the role play experience or an official part of a branch. If that's the case would D-class groups, like the jacks and the italian mafia be affected by this, mainly the discords. Because the jacks have a discord but it mainly just for communication and for memes. And if all I need is for some member of SMT to be apart of it with admin role then I'm cool with that. But if they were to come in and become the new owners basically I don't understand that since it only has some correlation with gaminglight and is not apart of the actual server and not in a direct connection with the server. 

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

Talk with your designated Manager for the server you play on and they will be able work with you on it

• Like 2

hotshot manager.png

• Zeeptin locked this topic
  • Bread unlocked this topic