1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Alpha

Steam Name:  [GL] Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158575448

Are you a Moderator+? Yes Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Time i am on team speak usually in fbi channel 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? MST Mountain Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support so i can help out more in team speak. I always have free time in TS so i can use that free time and help new players get the tags that they need. I have always wanted to help out in ts in any way i can and this is my chance to do that by becoming support. If i become support i will always be in ts and even more if i get support because that gives me another thing to do than just talk with people  I will almost always be in TS at-least 5 hours a day. I Would act very professional and always make sure they are satisfied . I can be very useful with giving tags and helping members of this community. I feel like i am a great fit for support a Support team member would let me help others in more ways. I can also be able to interact with the community more and meet some new people on the team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? i would make sure every one has the tags they need and that they are satisfied with their time on gaming light and think wow i like this sever. i would respect each and every person i help and people i talk to casually. i would always be on if any help is needed to new players or anyone at all. You can count on me to make the right decisions and be mature. I use to be support I could bring what I use to know to the team. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello welcome to gaminglight My name is alpha with gaming light support team how may i assist you today 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i have

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Max locked this topic