CI Sniper Class - Denied

[GL] Bazooka

What you want to see? - A CI Sniper Class

Why should we add it? - Since the new map has a mountain and the last Branch Update had a lot of branches had level 60+ classes only RnD got it so Military should get one. The class could have whitelist and 60+ or maybe just whitelist.

What are the advantages of having this? - The mountain is more useful and Military can have another class.

Who is it mainly for? -CI

Links to any content - No

It'd be best for you to pass this idea onto CI CMD, since they are able to make a branch update to implement this!

suggestions for branch-specific jobs usually will not be accepted, unless it is a branch update.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

51 minutes ago, starr said:

Leave this to the branch HCMD, suggest it to them.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support i mean a sniper class would be good if we ever get raided or if we go through long corridors   -support no tactical use in cqc  and most of the time we are in cqc

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-/+ support, my opinion is that since most of our combat is in close quarters it is unneeded. The only time we need a sniper is on D&B mountain, which Aleks has already made clear that’s not where we’re supposed to spend most of our time. Also, from the mountain a sniper could not see the entrance to our bunkers. To me the role is worthless with a few exceptions, but I don’t think a few exceptions make it worth adding the job. 

On 3/27/2020 at 8:34 PM, BadAim said:

It'd be best for you to pass this idea onto CI CMD, since they are able to make a branch update to implement this!

suggestions for branch-specific jobs usually will not be accepted, unless it is a branch update.

big cat running GIF