GhostBakka

In-Game Name: 
ST CMDR Bakka 5431

Steam Name: 
[GL] GhostBakka

SteamID:
 STEAM_0:0:511936273

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?:
Yes I am a GameMaster Senior Moderator on ImperialRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?:
I am in TS for around 6-8 hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:
 I wish to join the Gaming Light support team to help the Gaming Light community in any way I can and becoming support is one of the many ways I can help the Community but being support seems like the logical choice to go for as I am already staff on my main server so to continue to help people I wish to become support and help anyone who needs help in TS or if they have an error in-game I can gladly help them with their content pack or any issue they may have involving errors or not having a specific map texture or player model. I also believe becoming support will allow me to learn more about the community and player base in a whole I currently only know a few players outside of my main server and I believe that becoming support is a good way to know people from other servers and to help people from other servers.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?:
I believe I can help the support team by being on at almost all times of the day due to the fact that I am active and rarely not on TS and if I am not I am dealing with IRL stuff or sleeping, being able to stay calm and polite even if someone is being extremely rude and impatient, and I am always willing to help out people who are confused on a situation or a rule.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?:
I would say "Hello, my name is Bakka how may I help you today" and proceed to help them with their problem, once they have been helped I would say "Good bye have a wonderful day".

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?:
I have read the rules and I promise to uphold all the rules to my best ability.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

4 hours ago, liveperkins77 said:

+Support

-If just a good person to help others. 

-Uses common sense very well

-Generally a overall chill dude 

-Already assists with Helping People

-Should 100% get a chance to prove himself worthy 

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |