An improvment that would help SMT and players- Denied

Hunt

what would I like added 

I would like to see a way implemented to view your whole purchase history on gaminglight as at the moment you can only see the last 10 ish purchases.

Why should this be added 

I think this should be added as players can get proof of donations from the past so smt do not have to look for it. This will help because if someone purchased a custom channel like 2 weeks ago and need proof to get it added if they have bought things recently they can not get a screenshot of it so SMT have to look for it.

Edited by Hunt

+Support

Took 30 minutes to get my VIP+ readded on PoliceRP because my screenshot of my store  purchases was only past 10 ish items, and I purchased the VIP+ in 2018. SMT had to dig around and waste their precious time just to find a purchase I had made on the store.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 3/27/2020 at 7:42 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Took 30 minutes to get my VIP+ readded on PoliceRP because my screenshot of my store  purchases was only past 10 ish items, and I purchased the VIP+ in 2018. SMT had to dig around and waste their precious time just to find a purchase I had made on the store.

+Support

-I think it would be a good addition for donators and players to verify and see their own past purchases. 

-It would also definitely save SMT etc from receiving more messages and notifications, as well as give the player and SMT more reassurance easier.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:51 PM, Hoi_HavoC said:

+Support

-I think it would be a good addition for donators and players to verify and see their own past purchases. 

-It would also definitely save SMT etc from receiving more messages and notifications, as well as give the player and SMT more reassurance easier.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 4 weeks later...

This would apply for custom donations as the !donate command ingame shows the packages you purchased for the server 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 1 month later...

+1 Support

• Would save time for both Players and SMT
  • Isn't too much work to implement (I think)
  • No reason why we shouldn't be able to see our full purchase history.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• 2 months later...

On 6/29/2020 at 6:11 PM, Pliskin said:

+1 Support

• Would save time for both Players and SMT
  • Isn't too much work to implement (I think)
  • No reason why we shouldn't be able to see our full purchase history.

Edited by rip my soul

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 4:42 PM, Timm said:

+Support

+Support 

would waste less of SMT+ time

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Would have to recode a lot of the profile page for this small change. We can see all the purchases on our end. We can easily verify every purchase. We NEVER will ask for proof and we highly suggest not sending proof as it means nothing to us.

• Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.