Dead Medical branch - Denied

Jack II

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Medical job is paid more, and when u finish healing someone in medbay you get EXP.

Why should we add it? - Medical is a super dead branch and it pains me to see this job go.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people will want to be medics and it will boost the servers overall rp

Who is it mainly for? - Medical

Links to any content - 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

42 minutes ago, ༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻ said:

-support 

-Giving xp would consume way too much staff time.

-Medical has fair pair- at most the cost for healing supplies could be decreased.

Only thing that I think would help is if researchers worked with medical more often for tests.

this isnt about balancing its about reviving a dead branch

Rejected from the gaminglight community

57 minutes ago, ༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻ said:

-support 

-Giving xp would consume way too much staff time.

-Medical has fair pair- at most the cost for healing supplies could be decreased.

Only thing that I think would help is if researchers worked with medical more often for tests.

We have the highest pay of "entry" level branches

We also buy med supplies for 10 dollars.

Shooty Shooty is more appealing that Healy Healy

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 minutes ago, starr said:

+support

I mean Janitorial and Tech have stuff for them to do and get rewarded with, so I don't see why Medical wouldn't considering that they're restricted to LCZ.

I left medical because until we are elite medic we can't leave medbay

4 hours ago, starr said:

+support

I mean Janitorial and Tech have stuff for them to do and get rewarded with, so I don't see why Medical wouldn't considering that they're restricted to LCZ

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"