Dylan's Support Team Application

dylanj2002

In-Game Name: 501st VCMDR Dylan 5559 / 501st Lord IV Dylan

Steam Name: [GL] Dylan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104365221

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, I am a Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Anytime that I am in game on Imperial RP

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the Support Team to provide assistance to everyone who may need it, I have definitely had my fair share with Teamspeak and I would like to make sure no one needs to wait to get help with an issue. Today many players/people are accustomed to using Discord instead of Teamspeak which I can help with providing. Outside of Teamspeak, I work with new players coming into the server and I am currently a Senior Moderator on Imperial RP, I am used to speaking with players who need help so that could be an advantage for myself, so helping new players would be no problem. I have also been on the support team before but have left because I had taken a break from all gaming when school had started. Overall I want to join the support team because I want to show other people in this community that there are always people that want to help them in the community and the community in general. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I believe that I could affect the support staff by raising the numbers, slowly, from how kind I will be to all the new, current, and old members of this wonderful community. I could also bring more players into the community just from being nice, along with that it could help make bonds with players to staff. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: When living in a Navy Family, I have learned to always keep a smile on your face and give greet them in a nice way. I would always give a friendly greeting and hear them out as to what the problem of the case may be. I would then use all knowledge to help with the problem, if I am unable to help then I would look for someone to help with the situation.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes, I have read the rules and I do promise to uphold all those rules to the best of my ability.

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• Max locked this topic