2 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Huntt 

Steam Name: [GL]stoneship478

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:431015836

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I am an Admin on IRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I try to be on every other day even if im not ingame

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would love to join the gaminglight Support team as I would love to help anybody with any concern or questions they may have and also improve the community by actually helping out any support is unavailable to get on. I would also love to join the Support team as when people join the support rooms it is (or could be) there first impression of our communities staff team and I would love to give them a good first impression of our community. In addition to this I would like to join as it is another thing that I can do to support the community and help people out if that's them needing a tag in TS or help in game or in TS. Joining the support team will allow me to extend the amount that I can help people in our community. I love helping people and I would love to help people who need help with problems and need tags if they are new to the server. There's not always support active during parts of the day that I am online as I am in GMT time some new players join and can be waiting up to an hour to get a tag as they are new to the community and just joined which can leave a somewhat negative impression on our community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I can support the team in a number of positive ways. I am on early in the morning which not many support members are on during this time, aswell as I am a very friendly guy to talk to as if you join a new community for the first time it can be a nerve racing experience for some people. In addition to this I am a very calm and patient person who is always willing to help out no matter the situation or the players reputation.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say " Hi my name is Hunt" Then I would ask them how there day is going then I would say, " so  how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? yes

Edited by Hunt

• Max locked this topic