Adams Staff Restriction Appeal- Denied

Adams

Steam Name: C. Perkins

Ingame Name: Adams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164252

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: No clue

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: No idea. They refuse to tell me

Reason for Staff Restriction: Again, I have not been told why, how long, or who did it.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Because I think that I tend to be a very professional person and had never gotten in trouble when I was staff on PRP OR ImperialRP. So I honestly have no clue why I was restricted or how I can plead my case other than saying "I didn't do anything." and I think the reason I am not being told is because there was no reason in the first place, but I have no clue. 

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

+Support

Adams has matured over his time here at PRP, from being a OFC to being apart of PD HC, leading the servers departments making sure everyone is treated equally and fairly. If this doesn't prove he deserves his restriction revoked I don't know what is. I also see it unfair that he himself doesn't get to know why he was been restricted from staff.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

11 minutes ago, Sion said:

+Support

Adams has matured over his time here at PRP, from being a OFC to being apart of PD HC, leading the servers departments making sure everyone is treated equally and fairly. If this doesn't prove he deserves his restriction revoked I don't know what is. I also see it unfair that he himself doesn't get to know why he was been restricted from staff.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Last I saw you were staff on ImperialRP.

If you truly did something bad enough to get staff restricted then I'm sure you would have been told what you did.

Based on that I will +Support for now until more information is released.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Sion said:

+Support

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

Last I saw you were staff on ImperialRP.

If you truly did something bad enough to get staff restricted then I'm sure you would have been told what you did.

Based on that I will +Support for now until more information is released.

I am pretty sure if you transfer more than once to PRP then you become staff restricted. Friendly Steve told me this a while back, do not know if it changed. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."