Lil JJ Ban Appeal- Denied

Lil JJ

Steam Name: Lil JJ

Ingame Name: Lil JJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539583332

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Eternity

Reason for Ban: alt account (extended needed)

Dispute: So I was walking around after being in a admin sit and getting Alpha Umbrella Corp warned for Fail roleplay. I had been on enough to know that usually the staff members bring the person up to a place for a situation but I was just walking around and trying to get a base down. Then I saw in chat this person got banned for the same reason that I was banned for. I wasnt brought to talk to the person who banned me I was just banned out of nowhere. I had just bought the game off the 5 dollar gmod sale and I was enjoying this server and the hide and seek prop servers. I would like to be unbanned or at least talk to someone. I looked at a few other bans and they had the same issue as me and they were denied because it isnt "appealable". I would like to speak to someone at least and discuss why I was removed from the server for four weeks.

After reviewing your steam account it seems that you have just recently bought the game(13.5hrs) 

However, the fact Eternity suspected you're an alt is supported by the lack of activity on your steam account 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I mostly play overwatch. My friend told me about Garry's Mod and steam and I setup a account last night and bought GMod because it was on sale for 5 dollars. Im relatively new to Steam but I guess I will just play some other things if I dont get to be let back on the server. Im just upset I didnt get my chance to speak to the admin because I know I would have been able to explain my circumstances with him before being banned. Also if im a alternate account who does he think I really am? @Sion

• Matthew changed the title to Lil JJ Ban Appeal
17 hours ago, Lil JJ said:

I mostly play overwatch. My friend told me about Garry's Mod and steam and I setup a account last night and bought GMod because it was on sale for 5 dollars. Im relatively new to Steam but I guess I will just play some other things if I dont get to be let back on the server. Im just upset I didnt get my chance to speak to the admin because I know I would have been able to explain my circumstances with him before being banned. Also if im a alternate account who does he think I really am? @Sion

ALso I don't think you should be allowed back into the community on how you HARASSED one of our community members.

Also to back up that your most likely an alt account is that, 

You're saying your new to Gmod so I don't think you would be very Efficient in the Staff handbook and not the server rules. As you clearly understood the handbook that you were yelling at us saying we couldn't take witnesses (which we only had 1 person for video evidence) Then you constantly spoke about different things in the staff handbook. You know the handbook very well but you don't know the MOTD Well apparently. As you aren't supposed to harass/be transphobic. You also called them a jew. 

I will say that the Staff handbook doesn't appear on your screen. So you clearly read it a lot in y our free time even tho you are just joining the community Recently. Which the MOTD pops up right in front of you and you apparently didn't care to read it. 

In total MASSIVE - support

I don't really want to see you back in the community after what you did on SCP-RP

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I was having a bad day, I kind of took my anger out on SCP-RP. I also do not think that my actions on SCP-RP make me a alt account or should have me punished on PoliceRP, I have already been punished on there. I knew the rules in which I broke. I took the time to read the staff handbook after I was banned from the server. If reading the staff handbook and knowing the staff rules makes me a banned alt account then you should be banned too my friend. I did not know the rules on SCP-RP but I know the rules on PoliceRP and thats all that matters to me.

Also, one thing is that the staff member needs to bring you and inform you of what you did wrong before issuing the punishment. Obviously Eternity failed to do this.

7 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

Eternity is a long time and trusted staff member. If he suspects you to be an alt, I’m going to trust that decision.

That's not really a good excuse @EternityAgar I'd like to hear how you know this guy's an alt account 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

That's not really a good excuse @EternityAgar I'd like to hear how you know this guy's an alt account 

Also, I can even tell this guy is an alt account. If you read mypostI made it talks about how he is very efficient in the Staff handbook which doesn't pop up. He made his account the day he got banned on SCP. I presume its an alt account. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support 

Yes you got me warned but when you stole my car it was in car dealer witch you can’t do  also I respawned my car  right as you adverted witch you should of done before you got in 

he was changing his voice because the night before he spoke fine then the day after he had a southern accent  trying to hide something 

Also I trust eternity as he is a experienced staff member 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Changing to +support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

10 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

Eternity is a long time and trusted staff member. If he suspects you to be an alt, I’m going to trust that decision.

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

You should not just take his word because he said it. Everyone makes mistakes and I can learn to forgive Eternity. I dont see how my actions on SCP-RP influence my ban appeal on police rp. So what I messed around on there when I was upset of my ban. My account was made prior to playing SCP-RP, dont lie @Chief_. I know the staff handbook because after I got banned on policerp I read it. Just because I dont know SCP-RP rules doesnt mean anything. I main PoliceRP, and I know their rules somewhat.

Edited by Lil JJ

While I trust Eternity's decision making. We cant just take his word for it, there has to be actual proof that this person is a alt account. I have seen this happen multiple times, and countless appeals. Its ridiculous to me that you can just take someones word that they are a alt. 

@EternityAgar can you please explain and provide the evidence that this person is a alt account? We still havent seen anything that can really proof this person of being a alt. The game is purchased and the story makes sense.

Everyone lets not mindlessly -Support because Eternity gave the ban, its not fair actually consider the persons point of view before making a decision on it. I know its real easy to quote someones response to get your post count up but this person may be a innocent player trying to play on this server.

-SUPPORT

That video he posted was DEFINITELY Smokes voice XD.

You're basically Vibez at this point. Enough said. 

The game is purchased and the story makes sense.
Everyone lets not mindlessly -Support because Eternity gave the ban, its not fair actually consider the persons point of view before making a decision on it. I know its real easy to quote someones response to get your post count up but this person may be a innocent player trying to play on this server.

To add to this as well @JackOG when this guy has been banned literally over and over and over more times than I could even count, it becomes pretty obvious. I get that you may want to have it looked at differently, but in some cases, it won't be looked at any differently. Smoke and his friend Maral definitely read and fully understood the staff handbook, if you go back to earlier comments, that point was being made. We're not just "mindlessly -supporting because of blah blah reason" it's because after you've banned the same person X amount of times or been around the person when they are banned X amount of times, the voice and the pattern of behavior becomes exactly the same. It gets picked up and seen thus action is taken rather quickly. 

As far as a believable story? Of course! If you want the honest truth a lot of people make up believable stories saying they were sorry and they felt bad. That gaminglight is the best community ever only  to come back and do the same thing they did in the first place. Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's in a ban appeal such as this one. Just some food for thought. 

Note: You created your account the day that you were banned, just in case others missed Sions comment earlier. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 hours ago, JackOG said:

While I trust Eternity's decision making. We cant just take his word for it, there has to be actual proof that this person is a alt account. I have seen this happen multiple times, and countless appeals. Its ridiculous to me that you can just take someones word that they are a alt. 

@EternityAgar can you please explain and provide the evidence that this person is a alt account? We still havent seen anything that can really proof this person of being a alt. The game is purchased and the story makes sense.

what are you on about? I provided proof? At this point it seems you're just siding with a blacklisted person mate 

not to mention that you jack have sided with other blacklisted friends of smoke previously so i'm sensing some bias sides mate if im honest

Edited by EternityAgar
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

@EternityAgar would you like to provide examples of when ive sided with friends of smoke?? I don't know who smoke or his friends are. All im saying is just because someone says something their word shouldnt just be taken for it. You dont know when there is going to be someone who is not a alt and is banned falsely, that is why we have ban appeals and thats why even though it may seem like it is a blacklisted member all of appeals should be closely reviewed. Also, Eternity if this is true you know you are in fact supposed to bring and inform someone of their rulebreak before issuing a punishment.

@Voxis you made a very good point, I guess we just look at this differently. This is why im not leaving a support, like I dont leave a definite support on many ban appeals I like to give my input so there is another point of view in the sitaution.

Eternity it babbles my mind that you are trying to use this SCP-RP video as proof, you banned the person BEFORE they were on SCP-RP and were banned. So why is this your proof of you banning them for being a alt account if it happened after the fact?? What lead you to ban this person in the first place without bringing them to a sit. Remember, just because you suspect someone of being a alt account does not mean they are, there are a lot of compelling facts in this circumstance that can lead someone to believe this is a legit account.

So, Eternity, I would like to hear your thought process and evidence that lead you to banning this person for being a alt account. I'm just going to ignore the staff handbook infraction.

Edited by JackOG

2 hours ago, JackOG said:

trying to use this SCP-RP video as proof,

The SCP-RP proof came from me. It is a recording of his voice. So SMT can verify if it is him or not. It is the same account and name. You can check bans to see that he got banned on both servers. 1 for alt account (prp) then Mass Anti-Semitism/Transphobia | NITRP | Harassment (SCP-RP) All it is showing is him speaking.

Also, the video came after he banned him. This was before he go banned on SCP. 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

The SCP-RP proof came from me. It is a recording of his voice. So SMT can verify if it is him or not. It is the same account and name. You can check bans to see that he got banned on both servers. 1 for alt account (prp) then Mass Anti-Semitism/Transphobia | NITRP | Harassment (SCP-RP) All it is showing is him speaking.

Also, the video came after he banned him. This was before he go banned on SCP. 

I understand this can aid in the case for h is ban at this time, but what im saying is that it is not evidence from Eternity to show that he is a alt account at the time on PoliceRP. I was trying to explain id like to see the evidence he gathered to make a ban on JJ.

• Thanks 1

• Head Admin
On 3/30/2020 at 1:51 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

That video he posted was DEFINITELY Smokes voice XD.

You're basically Vibez at this point. Enough said. 

To add to this as well @JackOG when this guy has been banned literally over and over and over more times than I could even count, it becomes pretty obvious. I get that you may want to have it looked at differently, but in some cases, it won't be looked at any differently. Smoke and his friend Maral definitely read and fully understood the staff handbook, if you go back to earlier comments, that point was being made. We're not just "mindlessly -supporting because of blah blah reason" it's because after you've banned the same person X amount of times or been around the person when they are banned X amount of times, the voice and the pattern of behavior becomes exactly the same. It gets picked up and seen thus action is taken rather quickly. 

As far as a believable story? Of course! If you want the honest truth a lot of people make up believable stories saying they were sorry and they felt bad. That gaminglight is the best community ever only  to come back and do the same thing they did in the first place. Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's in a ban appeal such as this one. Just some food for thought. 

Note: You created your account the day that you were banned, just in case others missed Sions comment earlier. 

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support

If you were banned without being talked to it is wrong. But Eternity is a trusted staff member and it seems sufficient enough for a ban. Along with that video from SCP-RP doesn't make you out to be the best person.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru