1025 test

Jack II

Lore Name:Jack
SCP: 1025

Question / Idea: I decided to go back to my other test where you guys told me to go more into detail about what happens when someone gets stoned when they read 1025. 
Background Research: N/A
Hypothesis: I bet that the DNA will be changed including his chromosomes and all the genetic info.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D classes skin became thick, dry and wrinkled, it became super hard. As a little side test i tried shooting him to see what happen, the 9mm bullet did not seem to even scratch him. Once I analyzed the DNA i saw that the D classes genetic info and chromosomes were changed. He turned blind, unable to speak, I would do a cross test with a d class affected by 1025 and 096 but I am not an AR yet. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I do not know what could have caused the results but it just shows that further testing needs to be done to understand this anomaly
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes it was correct.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Final Grade: Substandard

---Lore---

Stone Man Syndrome is an actual IRL disease. It is an extremely rare bone disease that, in layman's terms, basically makes your body forget when to stop bone growth, causing an excess of bone as well as immune responses encouraging even more bone growth when injured. It does not literally turn people's skin to stone. Normally, this wouldn't be important, but due to the fact 1025 relies heavily on IRL diseases to function, it's a big issue in my opinion. 

---Creativity---

You're just going into further research behind an already known and non-anomalous disease. That's it.

---Presentation---

Mostly just plain white text, but at least the body paragraphs are bolded.

---Writing---

A lot of grammar mistakes and unproffesionalism in the document. Remember to have a clinical tone when writing tests.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.