Bazooka Event Team Application

[GL] Bazooka

In-Game Name: Bazooka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156865758

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Tech in Utility/SGT in CI/SM in security

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): This is my first time applying for any rank in any server

How Active are you? (1/10): 7/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I want to be an Event Team Member because I am quite an scp fan and ever since I found this server, I kept playing because I was so addicted to this server but I didn’t have access to forums so iI couldn’t join event team but since I got it to start working again, I can be an Event Team that always wanted to be. I think more event team members would make the server even better because events are fun and if I was an event team I would be very determined to do my best. Gaming Light was the biggest thing in my life and I always wanted to be this and this is now my chance. Since I'm pretty active I would do a lot of events but not breaking the 1 hour rule. I’m determined to make RP better and make this server funner. That’s why you should have me as an event team member.  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would bring an SCP to come towards the foundation as an event team. Starring SCP-354 and this is my RP event story. SCP-354 heart, a 20 foot wall made of concrete reinforced by [DATA EXPUNGED]. We thought it could hold the lake in but no. One day the lake had more of these zombies and guards couldn’t hold them off. After that we found an infiltrator and he was baiting zombies out to destroy us. Some reason the zombies were trying to destroy the heart of SCP-354 after so many came. After 12 hours of smashing the wall, it started to crumble down into pieces and there were so many zombies coming out at that time that if any guard came it way, they would be dead. That's why we have you, MTF-Lambda-4. The main source, the lake made a river going all the way and somehow it coming our way from north of Gate-A. At all circumstances don’t go too close to the SCP-354. Now how we contain it, we need to terminate all substances of SCP-354 then we must go inside of it and find all the pieces of the heart of SCP-354 behind the river making it a lake again and setup forces to make sure no substances get out until Site-[Redacted] has found out what to do. If we fail this mission, MTF Alpha-4 will finish it for us. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-079 because he has a lot of lore behind him and a really big threat to the foundation because he can take over and breach SCPs. Also he is friends with 682 in lore making him a bigger threat because 682 is a really big threat too. So their lore behind each other makes them one of the world's biggest threats, making them interesting.

Edited by [GL] Bazooka

• 2 weeks later...

+/-Support but more +

- I haven't seen you on a lot

+ When I have seen you, you are nice

+ 0 Warns

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

12 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support but more +

- I haven't seen you on a lot

+ When I have seen you, you are nice

+ 0 Warns

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Catsro locked this topic