Yes / No  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes / No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Regan Mahony

What is your steam name?: (GL) hyplex.co reganjason2

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:185989252

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have owned two communities, Staff Manager on one server, Head Admin on 4 servers, T-mod - Admin on roughly 20

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I believe originally I played a year ago, although this was not for long, I started playing seriously about two weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 20th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

image.thumb.png.e36bdd7db53af6115dcb1fe0db66bfc0.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Technically yes but this is just a ceremonial role on a community I founded, I am still listed as staff.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I would like to join the staff team due to a relative shortage in staff I have noticed during the earlier hours of my timezone, furthermore I believe that due to current events and the fact I will from now on most likely be available most of the day I should be able to provide a active and stable service to the community as a staff member. Also I believe that my experience staffing also makes me suitable for the role as I have staffed on many servers and have a wide array of knowledge ranging from management and controlling vast amounts of my own staff to taking small sits. Finally I believe I deserve to join the staff team due to the time I am willing to dedicate to the server, the friends I have made on the server and the amount I love and adore playing on the server and being a part of the wider community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would freeze them in place and them gag them, after this I would attempt to call them and talk to them simply at this point I would ask them the simple question as to why they did it, I would then ungag them. Depending on their answer would depend on further punishing most likely a ban.

Edited by hyplex.co reganjason2

-Support

- Started seriously playing on the server only 2 weeks ago

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

- Q16 could be a lot better

While you do have much experience staffing, you need to make yourself known in the community, be active on the forums, be specific on Q16 and make a private poll. Once you do these, you have a better chance at being accepted into the staff team.

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

While you do have much experience staffing, you need to make yourself known in the community, be active on the forums, be specific on Q16 and make a private poll. Once you do these, you have a better chance at being accepted into the staff team.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

6 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

6 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

Oh Shit! A Rat!

14 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

14 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

15 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

-Support

You are still too new. Wait a few more weeks

17 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support

- 6 forum posts

- Public poll

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."