Tai Lopez

Your In-game: Tai Lopez / SGT Lopez 1C32

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90796375

The admin's name in-game: Jimmy James / Jimmy James UMC

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know

What warning did you receive: FearRP and LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

a85a54ffc2937d71c500dd51d74fe5a6.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I literally don't know what these warnings are about. For both of these warnings, I was not brought to the sit, and I've never seen Jimmy James ever on my time on the server. In fact, I only found out about these warnings after I decided to randomly type !warns in chat. 

Any extra information: No

I dont know the exact situation but if its LTAP I'm sure I checked logs and if you show that you disconnected by user during a situation its ltap and I'm sure somebody reported it. But either way I dont warn unless I know its valid and there is no proof here to dispute so I'd say both warns were valid

-support

28 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I dont know the exact situation but if its LTAP I'm sure I checked logs and if you show that you disconnected by user during a situation its ltap and I'm sure somebody reported it. But either way I dont warn unless I know its valid and there is no proof here to dispute so I'd say both warns were valid

-support

I’m sorry, but I really don’t remember leaving during any situation. And you haven’t explained why I wasn’t brought to a sit or even notified about my fearrp warn.

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

-support

I mean if you LTAPPED. he cant really bring you to a sit

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4