Zetas E-11 DNT/Blacklist appeal.

NetworkParadox

Steam Name: ZetaBrace

Ingame Name: Zeta

SteamID: TBD

Job Blacklisted From: Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox"

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Disrespect of Players. [Calling Beanz a Monkey, calling other E-11 "newgens".]

Dispute: Around March 4th, I was blacklisted from E-11 for calling Beanz a monkey while on a one-strike rule due to calling other players "newgens" and such.  After much confusion, the situation grew much bigger than it should have and my initial removal was extended into a one month blacklist. Since the situation was resolved, I since waited for the next couple of weeks for my blacklist to end and explored the Security and Research department. I don't have the best reputation, which I understand, from my past to this blacklist. And at one point, I did consider leaving, but I was reminded that there are people here who still believe in me and believe I can come back and thrive. I want to experience E-11 with fresh eyes, I want to prove to the branch I once was command of that I can still be a good Operative and a good person.

What I did was wrong, and I have no argument against that. Calling people newgens was simply uncalled for, even as a joke since I didn't know many of the people who I called that. Calling Beanz a monkey during a meeting, joke or not, was again uncalled for especially in a professional environment. I accept this, and I take responsibility for it. I want my Blacklist to end early so I can enjoy E-11 again. Nothing in the server, so far, truly gave me the spark that E-11 did. I learn my lesson, and I learned from the mistakes I've made. I can gaurentee that should my blacklist be removed, I'll be better and more effective as an operative than ever.  I'm still dedicated to this branch, and I always will be. I hope I can be accepted, once again, as a member of Nine-Tailed Fox.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starr said:

if only O5 can unblacklist you then I'm leaving this to them

I personally think that you are fine now, It’s up to Rang and Dogz if they want to unblacklist you but other people will have to state their opinions.

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

OK So, I've  had some time to think about this.
Since your blacklist ends averagely soon, I've decided that I would be fine with you being unblacklisted, however, you will be watched very closely if you come back into the branch.
You were in the wrong when you dissed E11, however, I believe you deserve a second chance, as you seem you have been trying to change your ways.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member