Monaco

Vice Commander Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Monaco for Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST HVYL LTCOL Monaco 4631

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I want to be Vice Commander because I have been with Stormtroopers for 3 months now, I have grown attached to the battalion and the people that fill up its ranks. I have befriended and know many of the Stormtroopers both enlisted all the way up to my Commander. I want to be able to have more responsibility within the battalion and turn it into something greater and better than what the rest of the server views it, and I feel being a Vice Commander can do just that. I am very active in the Stormtrooper battalion and I believe I have proven my self many times before that I am fit to lead as a Vice commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been with the server for about 4 months now

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of being a Vice Commander is taking the initiative of leading the battalion. Not only keeping track of the enlisted and making sure they follow the rules, but the Non-Commissioned Officers and the Commissioned Officers making sure they are in top peak effectiveness and putting their all in maintaining the battalion and helping it grow. There is also the responsibility of updating the rosters when it is needed and helping anyone within the battalion no matter the problem or rank should they require it. Vice Commanders also must set a good example for their battalion as they represent it and have control over how people view the battalion; if enlisted goof off we can swiftly deal with it and forget about it in 10 minutes, but if a Sergeant or Officers is acting irresponsibly then that is setting a bad face for the battalion as a whole and others might view us in a negative light, so it is the Vice commanders job to make sure each of their subordinates is maintaining professionalism at all times to further create a better image for the entire battalion. Vice commanders must also show great leadership skills on the battlefield and create an inspiring presence among their troops to keep morale high and to complete objectives. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I have proven myself all the way up to major already in the stormtrooper battalion and while it is hard considering stormtroopers are the starting battalion and therefore do get the bulk of the rulebreakers I have dealt with such problems to the best of my abilities. When stormtroopers start to minge I hold mandatory PT for all stormtroopers trying to weed out the rulebreakers to prevent them from disrupting the server or have them go on patrols around the ship or training sessions to give them an activity to do instead of goofing off and causing problems for the rest of the server. I am active on the Stormtrooper battalion and great at leading troopers both on the battlefield and off. I am strict enough to get control should the stormtroopers be acting unprofessional but not so strict as that I make people miserable to be a Stormtrooper. My time as an officer in the Stormtroopers has given me many experiences that I believe can be better used as a vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every day should nothing in real life interrupt that. (I have been on for at least 3+ hours a day)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 36, as I have explained, this was all during 2015 on the old military rp server when I was much younger and less mature, I have zero warns after joining Imperial RP and the warning system has glitched to where i have +4 warns for the same single incident because they are so old.

Edited by Monaco

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 3/26/2020 at 10:07 PM, _Alpha_ said:

+support

A real chad, would make a great VCMDR

Great app!

Would make VCMDR

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• BadAim locked this topic