Should I be VCMDR?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR of ST?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST O COL Alpha 9870

2. What Regiment are you applying for? ST

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I wish to be the VCMDR to assist my CMDR in whatever means possible. This goes from updating the roster, being a role model to other ST's, and controlling them as well. I will also be helping at creating suggestions/ideas for ST to make ST a more respectable branch and help out with paperwork.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Since the server launched, so around 7-8 months.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of being a commander of any branch is to show great quality in leadership, being the role model of the ST's and the server as a whole, handling paperwork as the VCMDR takes a more administrative role, not being mingy what so ever, and most importantly  following the server rules.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I've played on the server for a very long time and got to know the players quite well, I've been it's first NCO and CO other then Quaked and Aleks/Skela. I've stuck around with the server for a very long time (other then the October-November hiatus). I would also assist Bakka and Camden even further then now as I can fill out the roster and relieve them of more work then they do now.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can get on daily to at minimum a hour and at maximum 3-4 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warns on the server itself, I have one on SCP that's several months old.

Edited by _Alpha_

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+Support

Active

Knows how to lead his troopers

Decent Application

Only ST Officer I think I would trust as VCMDR at this moment

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• BadAim locked this topic