SCP-5000 (room decor) - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Room decor based off of SCP-5000

Why should we add it? - i've noticed a few empty rooms in LCZ and i've decided to do another room decoration

What are the advantages of having this? - I think a few of us remember the SCP-5000 roomers from about a month ago and i decided to base one of the empty rooms off of SCP-5000. The room itself contains a prototype SCP-5000 and 5000 helmet. This is purely decoration but i think it'd be a good addition

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, although i'd imagine Research and Technicians liking it here

Links to any content - All these screenshots use Valve official props from Gmod/Half life. The total amount of props is 9 and uses 4 ropes

image.thumb.png.fab3cb9deb5aebed74d70fea8a33213e.png

image.thumb.png.ec51eae99aad615f7f0e8c19c30dcb01.png

image.thumb.png.069b914e4ef9b2714b4b99c913f14fbc.png

The reason SCP-5000 is like this in lore is because this is before the SCP-5000 document. The suit is under construction and due to possibly dangerous attributes, is guarded off by a tesla gate. Directly being charged by 2 wires attached to adaptors sent to computer sets in order to code, check diagnostics and check logs from SCP-5000 without having to take the suit out.

The room specifically that was altered was the old "Sick book" room. I forced myself to use a limit of 15 props since the Target range uses 20-30 but ended up using much less. I feel like chrome is the best texture for the HEV suit and swat helmet (SCP-5000 set) but you can really use any texture for the 2. I feel like this is a good way to use an empty room.

In order for people to touch SCP-5000 or do tests on it, the Tesla bit would be breakable so you'd just have to punch the tesla a few times in order to have access to the suit in game.