3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

LSenior Guard Kir Kanos or SHG LSenior Guard Kir Kanos

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

RG / Vice Sovereign Protector

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Sovereign Protector of this branch because the there is a new Vice Sovereign Protector spot Available, and also so that I can make the RG better than It has ever been before. For example I would like to help improve on activity and the overall performance or RG. I would help make RG more active by doing more RG event things and trainings and such. This would give them an incentive to get and on and want to make them get on. Also we would do roll calls which would help to enforce people to get active and do stuff. Lastly RG over performance. This means how RG is  doing overall. Like activity, dueling performance, flying performance and over all performance. I would help improve this by doing more flight trainings, dueling tournaments and dueling trainings also do what I said I for activity which is such,I would help make RG more active by doing more RG event things and trainings and such. This would give them an incentive to get and on and want to make them get on. Also we would do roll calls which would help to enforce people to get active and do stuff. Overall I want to be a Vice Sovereign Protector of this branch because the there is a new Vice Sovereign Protector spot Available, and also so that I can make the RG better than It has ever been before. For example I would like to help improve on activity and the overall performance or RG.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I would say around 3 or 4 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to help make the Branch Better in anyway. As a VCMD or VSOV of the branch or really the highest rank my job is to set the example and be a leader. Also know when to do things and how to do things. And everything in question 3.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me because I'm already a Lore Senior Guard and I feel that since I'm a Lore Senior Guard already then the people already trust me. Also for the few of the following reasons. I'm a person who sets the example, is a great leader and know right from wrong. To begin with I set the example. I set the example in many ways, when it comes to taking charge (in which I do) I  am setting the example showing people how to do thing properly and the right way. Also showing others how to Set the example so that they can become a better leader and such. Next is leadership. This ties in with setting the example. When it comes down to leadership and being a leader, I believe I am one. I set the example, I make sound and timely decisions, I keep my workers informed and such and I also look out for my workers well beings. These are all example of what a leader is and what I as a leader do.  Second to last is that I know right from wrong. This being said is also what makes a excellent commander. I cat tell when something may be just a bit too far or lets say someone is wrongfully accused, I will be able to help them out. Last is that fact that I'm staff and I feel that if I am staff then I would think I should be trusted. So overall You should trust me because I'm already a Lore Senior Guard and I feel that since I'm a Lore Senior Guard already then the people already trust me. Also for the few of the following reasons. I'm a person who sets the example, is a great leader and know right from wrong.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Big fat 0

On 3/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, ZeroCMB said:

+Support
-Very Active
-Joined with me and is like my brother online

-Very Serious

-Is a Staff member
-Very Dedicated
-The Main one in the Battalion I want to be this

-Vice Sovereign Alum Frost

I have also worked with you, and agree with what Zero has said above. +MAJOR support

• BadAim locked this topic