Should I become a Trial Mod?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Mod?

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: Rich

What is your steam name?: Richp90xxx

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:177363537

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not with garys mod. I was staff on different games and Owner of a server in a different game. But as far as GMOD, I dont have any staffing experience. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly, February of 2019 

What date did you make your forums account? October 11, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 Warns

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read them. 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I have been with the community, played long enough, and experienced enough situations in order to become a great staff member. I believe that I have gained a great reputation with the people of the community, not only by becoming a PD captain but by my overall involvement with community jobs and events that gave me the ability to get a name for myself. I have tried my best to keep a clean name throughout my time on the server and tried my best to familiarize myself with the server MOTD, rules and regulations. I always strive to make sure I do my part as a player of the community by following all the rules correctly in order to, not only provide a fun playing environment for myself, but the rest of the people that I play along side. I believe that I am mature, respectful, fast learner, efficient with my work, and responsible. I believe that these traits would allow me to do a proper job while being a staff member. I am patient, can handle stressful situations and believe my experience as a low command in PD gave me a good stepping stone into becoming staff. I hope to enforce the rules of the server, resolves disputes, and overall be a good contributor to the server with my time and dedication.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? To handle a situation like that I would first bring the player to a quiet area like a roof where other players cant disrupt or listen in. I would next try my best to explain to the player that Mass RDM is against server rules and would refer them to the MOTD. However, if all they do is cuss, I would inform the player that continuing to do so could result in further punishment. Eventually, if they just continued to cuss I would either mute them or gag them. After I regained control of the situation, I would explain to the person what they did wrong and provide the correct punishment is compliance with the staff handbook.

PD Major, EMS Captain

Huge +support

- active

- mature

- good app

good luck 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

40 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Very friendly
  • Mature
  • Has a good knowledge of the rules
  • Low warnings
  • Great application
  • Very active 

In all,  you absolutely deserve a chance at becoming a staff member. 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Low amount of formal warnings

- Great application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Rich is one of the friendliest guys on the server and has built a great reputation for himself. I believe he would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Rich!

• Like 1

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Low amount of formal warnings

- Great application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Rich is one of the friendliest guys on the server and has built a great reputation for himself. I believe he would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Rich!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

-Mature

-Good Application

- Low Warns 

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Very friendly
  • Mature
  • Has a good knowledge of the rules
  • Low warnings
  • Great application
  • Very active 

In all,  you absolutely deserve a chance at becoming a staff member. 

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

I would usually deny this as it has no screenshot of proof of warnings, but I am in a good mood. 
Please reply under this with the proof of warnings!! 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor