Ban appeal- Accepted

Flyingcow100

Steam Name: Flyingcow100

Ingame Name: Chong Chad 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:162485483

Admin that Banned you: Lt Max Holland

Reason for Ban: Gmod crashed right when I got shot by police. 

Dispute: Maybe the admin thought I was leaving so I don’t get arrested ? But the game just crashed and I would like to play sooner then three days due to the Coronavirus and I have nothing to do 

Edited by Flyingcow100
  • Like 1

- Support 

• It should say who banned you on the banned screen
  • You wouldn't have got banned for crashing, the logs say if you've timed out and it's unlikely you'd be banned for a one time LTAP. Think there might be more to this.
  • Likely this won't be seen by SMT until after the 3 days, They're very busy people

Okay, So I did some detective work and found out everything you should have supplied....

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162485483.

Admin: LT Max Holland 1L32.

Reason: NITRP | LTAP | FAILRP.

@Max Holland

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Hold on, Logs have been acting up recently with stuff like this, unless I have been lied too.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Hold on, Logs have been acting up recently with stuff like this, unless I have been lied too.

Who told you that? Also I warned someone the other day for LTAP and they said: My game crashed tho wtf and made a warn appeal

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Logs don’t just break all of a sudden zeeptin or smt would at least be notified. Once you left I looked at logs and it showed disconnected by user. With that evidence I banned you. If you crashed it was of said timed out or if a car crashed you it would of said the cars name. 

5 minutes ago, Flyingcow100 said:

Well I swear to god it did my screen froze and everything 

Well two things here 

1. logs don’t lie (99% of the time) 

2. If you screen froze you would still be in game until you closed the application or restarted your pc. When the admin sit started you left straight away.

Edited by Max Holland

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Evedince Above 

Also no point appealing it because this won't be seen before 3 days by SMT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

Banned for 3 days because he ltaped once?

LTAP is usually just a warn unless they've done it multiple times..

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support

Banned for 3 days because he ltaped once?

LTAP is usually just a warn unless they've done it multiple times..

And that’s what I know it has always been

Also Lt Holland it says I was banned for LTAP,  MASS RDM ARDM

when Did I mass rdm or ardm 

17 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162485483.

Admin: LT Max Holland 1L32.

Reason: NITRP | LTAP | FAILRP.

2 hours ago, Flyingcow100 said:

And that’s what I know it has always been

Also Lt Holland it says I was banned for LTAP,  MASS RDM ARDM

when Did I mass rdm or ardm 

the ban doesn’t say that. It says what shanchez put. I don’t know where your getting this mass rdm and ardm thing from.

Idk this ban doesn't make sense to me 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Ban is already over, but this was a bit of a mess to try and understand.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru