3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Sovereign Alum Frost

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

RG / Sovereign Protector

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch because the old Sovereign Protector has left and im currently leading the branch as a VSOV but somethings only a Commander can do and is needed for and I don't wanna leave our Battalion without a CMD. I've also been told I am best fit to take this position. I love RG and I really want to be one of the guys that help lead it. People look upto me and when they do I really don't want to let them down. I feel the best way to show them im here for them is to be one of the guys they can come and talk to and the guys who leads them both rank wise and friendly wise. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I started playing around January 12th and haven't stopped for a day so yea probably about 1month - 2 month

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to help make the Branch Better in anyway. As a VCMD or VSOV of the branch or really the highest rank currently I have taken charge, enforcing tick cooldown, making Shadow Guard S.O.P, enforcing activity, doing rollcall, setting an example for others within the branch. A commander should be doing all those things and more. I feel a Commander should be dedicated, on everyday, and listening to the people. As a current VCMD I only do things I know or ask my branch they would agree with. Before making big decisions I always clear it with my officers and then make sure I have the fully support of the branch. I feel that a Commander should always do what is right their branch and always have the branches full support and if they don't then they don't deserve to be Sovereign Protector.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me because im already a VSOV and leading the RG in the right direction. Too my knowledge I've not done anything wrong in RG, I've made sacrifices that put me in jeopardy to make sure RG is ok and will still be around for the future. As a Sov I feel it will give me more power to help make good changes to RG, I will also be working very Closely with my Officer as me and them are good friends and are trying to make changes to RG that will benefit the server. U should trust me because I am humble, hardworking, dedicated, and only wants what is best for RG. If u feel I shouldn't be in this position that is ok, please I only want what is good for RG. I tell anyone who promotes me to only promote if u feel I am worthy. I don't wanna be in a position that no body wants me in and if I mess up I want people to help me make it right. I also use my power to do good and will not use it to do bad. 
If it goes to show anything. I was on everyday that I was home sick with the flu with a fever of 103+. I make sure that my shit is handled and everything is ok before I even think about taking a break. That is why u should trust me

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday since the Corona has me Homebound

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

6, Sadly I plan on appealing a few I just haven't gotten around to it. I often put people in situations that im not in the wrong for but staff that don't know what they are doing and are power abusive often warn me for. That is still no excuse for the warns but plz note all these warns I was not able to give my side because I was just Tped and warned then returned I had no chance to explain myself. Anyways here they are:

1- Duels - Staff Dis - I plan on appealing this-Chombus is my support that it was invalid and helped me handle duels when this happened
2-Nimo/Seventh Sister- Disrespect- I don't really remember this one tbh but I was a bit of a hothead when this happened so I agree with Nimo, aswell me a NImo are now friends and I support this decision
3-VCMD Johnny- Fail RP- Im gunna appeal this because its one of those that I didn't do anything wrong but wasn't able to explain myself nor what I did was FailRP - Johnny is a good staff member but was misinformed by another staff member for this from what I was told
These warns happen in 2016 lmao and I don't even remember these
4-LTC Revillance- TK
5-LTC Revillance-TK
6-LTC Revillance- TK

Ps. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a good person and would not do most of these things. Ive been told by IQ Command than I have done the most for RG than anyone they have seen and ive been told by a lot of people I should apply for this position. I hope that u guys can soon agree with them. 

Edited by ZeroCMB

• BadAim locked this topic