Should I get Trial Moderator?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted or Denied

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: FBI-DAD/SRT-PVT Havoc RA9/1S13 

What is your steam name?: Bigjoe10

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:3757568

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes! I have been on Garrys Mod for years since the game came out in 2004. I was Moderator and Admin on previous servers that no longer exist in the Garrys Mod community. Although everyday I learn something new while playing on GL Police RP!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing Gaming Light Police RP around September-October of 2018. 

What date did you make your forums account? My forums account was created on March 2nd, 2020. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 but 1 is going to be removed for a False Warn! So technically 5.

4000_screenshots_20200323115224_1.thumb.jpg.25fcc3b215390b0b4c06bd6fafe74362.jpg

Have you donated? Yes for VIP+ ,EMP, Fubar, and a CC.

What rank are you applying for? Trial MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Negative. I play strictly on Gaming Light Police RP! Usually FBI, SRT, PD, or some Criminal activities. 🙂

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:  Yes I have read over it! Also I will CONTINUE to read over it to ensure I understand Gaming Light protocol and to ensure player and community satisfaction.

Timezone: Eastern 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel I deserve this Trial MOD position due to the fact that I love Gaming Light. Not only that but the fact that I am on daily for hours at a time. Everyday I meet new players and I learn something new here. I am usually active on Garrys Mod from 10am eastern sometimes earlier-midnight or later strictly on Gaming Light Police RP in multiple departments, Depending on my personal work schedule. Nonetheless I genuinely care for player satisfaction. By that I mean ensuring that EVERY player gets their side of the story and evidence shown to me in a FAIR and professional manner before I make any sort of decisions based off of he said-she said mumbo jumbo. Being in a Moderator/Trial Mod/Administrative position(no matter if its a game or not) should be taken with Pride, Integrity, Honor. Not give people some immortal ego to themselves or their friends. Admins and Moderators are to ensure that EVERYBODY even themselves conduct themselves in a Professional and FUN way. That is the job of people put in responsible positions such as Trial Mods and all the way up the ladder. WE are to protect the integrity of our server and community not allowing Loopholes and favoritism. Again my friends and my colleagues, I am here as a PLAYER and a member of the GL family. I am here to learn things everyday, and do my best to make players happy and my teammates happy. I am willing to learn and go above to be a great Admin! It would be a great honor to be apart of the team, to learn more, to grow and to help continue to grow the community. I am reliable, open minded and level headed, an active player and growing on the forums as well. I get better and better daily, BUT I am never better than anybody. I used to play on PERP servers, Serious Servers and others which I acquired good experience in. Thank you all for your consideration of this request! It would be a great honor, 

Havoc

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone is Mass RDMing  I would jail them for my max amount of time which I believe would be 300 seconds. I would check logs to gain evidence needed and by that time I would have called over my Supervisor or Higher up in the Administrative team to conduct further actions against this player. Which would most definitely result in a !warn + Ban for a certain amount of days. AS a trial mod I wont be able to Ban for anything longer than a few hundred seconds. So a higher up would definitely be needed to take further action. Although I would definitely control the scene and prohibit the player from damaging or ruining another players experience by jailing, gagging or muting him. So basically I would get the individual, jail him or her, mute them or gag, depending on the severity, and I would report to my higher up! 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

Edited by Hoi_HavoC

+support

-active

-mature

- low warns 

- no poll

- low forums activity

Improve those and you should be good.

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

5 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

1.  Active
  2. Low warns
  3. Nice guy
  4. Knows the rules

- low forums activity

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- Support 

+Active

+Low Warns

+ Knows The Rules

- Low Fourm Activity (was commenting on older posts to get fourms activity up) 

- Sometimes can get a bit heated 

However I do feel you could be a good fit to the staff team, as long as you try your best to keep your cool!

Signature.png

38 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

1.  Active
  2. Low warns
  3. Nice guy
  4. Knows the rules

- no poll

- low forums activity

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

- Very low forums count

- Knows the rules

- Loses chill in situations

- Can be nice

- Low warns

- Active

---- Good Luck!

Note: I meant to vote yes on the poll

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

- Very low forums count

- Knows the rules

- Loses chill in situations

- Can be nice

- Low warns

- Active

---- Good Luck!

as a former staff member i would definitely reccommend havoc as a new staff member, deserves the chance!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

+Support 

This Man here is one of the most upfront person i have ever met

He is Active

Is always Willing to help

Yes Fourms activity may be low but i saw he tried to fix it

Mature

Once you get to know him you will understand how much of a nice guy he is

Understanding

Always willing to try something new

Always wanting to learn

Edited by [GL] Alpha
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

- Support

• The poll is public.

"This poll is public. Other members can see which options you voted for."

Do NOT make the options say anything else, you're application will be DENIED for doing so. - Staff Application Format Post

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

1.  Active
  2. Low warns
  3. Nice guy
  4. Knows the rules

- no poll

- low forums activity

Changing to a + Support, you fixed the poll.

Keep up the good work and good luck. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

+Support 

He is Active

Mature

Understanding

Always wanting to learn

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Past staffing experience

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Although you have a low amount of forum posts, I know that becoming active on the forums is something you would be able to do with ease.

Havoc is a mature and friendly guy who would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Havoc!

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

11 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

+Support 

He is Active

Mature

Understanding

Always wanting to learn

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Active (improve a tiny bit more on forums)

Super nice guy

Friendly af

This guy is litterally a vibe

Mature 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 3/26/2020 at 6:23 PM, BRUH said:

+Suppor
-Active

-Nice Guy when you get to know him

-Respectful 

-No Warns

-Low Form Activity

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
On 3/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, BRUH said:

+Suppor
-Active

-Nice Guy when you get to know him

-Respectful 

-No Warns

-Low Form Activity

Good Luck, your a great guy~ BRUH 

+support havoc is a really cool guy sometime he can get annoyed at stuff and maybe take it to far but he can fix that

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪