- Can be nice

- Low warns

- Active

---- Good Luck!

^  ^  ^

+Support 

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Crease said:

one thing is that the first video is cut to where it seems like he is advertising but if it wasn't cut then you would have known that he was using it as a example 

Edited by Jay KAPP
  • Gaminglight Love 1

You clearly clipped the videos so they have NO context at all and he is made out to look like a villain. He didn't advertise, he said that "he learns something new everyday, go look at my trial-mod app" backing up his point of "learning something new everyday", not "go check out my app and +support so i get accepted hehe". The "threats" are hardly threats. A player is allowed to say he is going to try and get you blacklisted. Freedom of speech as long as he doesn't intend or imply serious harm or disrespect you in any way. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that he is threatening you. For example, if he had said "im gonna RDM you" or "imma beat you up" then yeah sure thats a threat. But y'all kinda seemed like you were just ganging up on him which im not sure if you've experienced that before, but its stressful and a bit obnoxious. Before you go ruining his reputation, maybe give the whole story man. I dont think he was completely in the right, but you guys weren't either. 

Before you guys jump to conclusions or overreact, i'm not saying you're biased. I'm simply saying be a bit more descriptive of what happened and don't make stuff up that just blatantly aren't there.

If you have a problem PM me I have no issue talking about this.

Thanks.

• Gaminglight Love 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor