SCP-714 - SCP Suggestion - Accepted

NetworkParadox

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-174 "The Jade Ring"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255003353&searchtext=scp+714

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255003353&searchtext=scp+714

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? - N/A

5. Why should we add this SCP? - To add more roleplay opportunity for Research, as well as Opportunity for Class-D to use this SCP if they are smart enough to escape.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-714 is a ring that when worn, makes you immune to disease/external attack however will make you tired. In the entity, the ring can cause death and health regeneration. See entity for code specifics

7. Extra information:  SCP-714 would be held at the picture shown below.

image.thumb.png.463106cfd15422163c4fd73346425886.png

+/- Support, on one side it'll be fun, but on the  other side, this can cause slightly annoying situations. And, if its dropped, how will it be safely returned to its CC?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- Support, leaning -Support

As much as I would like this, the swep says ,"There are no client-side convars, but there is one client-side console command => drop714 (to drop SCP-714 if you are wearing it)". This can be abused and mingy players that use it will be a pretty big oof. I see more negative aspects than positive. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, on one side it'll be fun, but on the  other side, this can cause slightly annoying situations. And, if its dropped, how will it be safely returned to its CC?

insert cliched signature 

On 3/27/2020 at 3:24 AM, Rektify said:

As much as I would like this, the swep says ,"There are no client-side convars, but there is one client-side console command => drop714 (to drop SCP-714 if you are wearing it)". This can be abused and mingy players that use it will be a pretty big oof. I see more negative aspects than positive. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 3/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, Private Marksmen said:

+support

Nice. This will make a fine addition.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/26/2020 at 3:54 PM, Rektify said:

It would seem as if you can disable the ring being dropped. (scp714_removable 0-1 => whether or not you can remove the ring using drop714 once you've equipped it)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+/- support

+new scp for research to test on

-easly abusable by certain people who are known to minge

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

1 hour ago, Costcotron1924Δ said:

+/- support

+new scp for research to test on

-easly abusable by certain people who are known to minge

If the drop command can be disabled, I don't see how it can be abused. 

If it doesn't cause lag or other issues I'll +Support.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 3/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, Mike_da_noob said:

+ Support

The ring is a cool way to boost RP for research. However, customization is limited as it cannot interact with the other addons/entities that the server currently has. 

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

+Support

From a Research point of view this would be perfect for new tests and adding new RP opportunity to the server.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 3/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, Private Marksmen said:

+support

Nice. This will make a fine addition.

that will teach that 049 not to touch me

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...