My 2 year ban appeal- Denied

T.w² | Frostyy M

Steam Name:  /frostybhops

Ingame Name: idk i got banned 2 years ago

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DyI4n/

Ban Length: Permanet

Admin that Banned you: I dont exactly know

Reason for Ban: I think I was banned for mass rdm and trolling

Dispute: Its been almost 3 years and I am a totally different person, I am now 18 and find myself with a lot of free time and I wanna play some Police RP with my friends who recently got back into the game, I will follow the rules and I wont troll or rdm members.

Moved to correct Section

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

51 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support can't appeal bans over 1 year

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, T.w² | Frostyy M said:

So how do I get unbanned?

you cant 😞

-support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Sad that 1+ year old bans can't be appealed. I'd personally give someone a chance after such a while if they weren't banned for something really bad. If it's only mrdm n trolling that he got banned for I would love to see him get another chance.

-Support

All though I'm sure you have changed and matured over the past few years and that you are very sorry you did this back then.
Bans over 1 year cannot be appealed, but that is up to SMT in the endgame. I have seen some people who were banned for more than a year and still be accepted. generally, if this would happen it would be a +Support.
But this is a VERY rare occurrence and I doubt it will happen here.

~Shaw

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza

Oh Shit! A Rat!

On 3/27/2020 at 10:57 PM, steppy said:

Sad that 1+ year old bans can't be appealed. I'd personally give someone a chance after such a while if they weren't banned for something really bad. If it's only mrdm n trolling that he got banned for I would love to see him get another chance.

I agree, during that time period he probably matured and is genuinely sorry. I disagree with bans 1+ year can’t be appealed it’s always good to give someone a 2nd chance.

Hau you doing 

- Support

-Bans older then a year can not be appealed

You may have changed completely, but its too old.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru