Solomon’s Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Solomon

What is your in-game name?: Solomon

What is your steam name?:[GL]Solomon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:183878125

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes actually on this server. I was a moderator for a couple of months. I left due to unforeseen private issues.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017 

What date did you make your forums account? I made a forums account a long time ago but had to make a new one and it kind of formed into one. New one was made March 2nd this year.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  6 

https://prnt.sc/rknwrt

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

Yes.

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank trial moderator because I am very active, I am respectful, I am trustworthy, responsible and I just want to help. Actually a lot of those skills I learned from when I was staff/support staff on this server. Now I realize there would be no point talking about my in role play roles so I won’t but I will talk a bit about some of the skills I learned from them. I learned leadership techniques, I learned patience, I learned that teamwork is always important and I learned to always act respectful towards people, even if they aren’t doing it back. I know that being staff sometimes is hard, especially when there's only one person trying to respond to so many calls, that’s another reason I want to help. I alway see people complaining about staff not taking sits or waiting too long, I want to help and could help in those situations. Another reason I believe I deserve the T-Mod rank is that I was staff on this server for months so I have experience on this server doing what I would be doing if accepted. I was also a support staff which proves that I care about the people who play in this community and just want to help. I want to thank everyone for reading this and hope you consider responding.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring them away from others on to a roof and try to calm them down if they are still cursing and minging I would tell them I’m going to  warn them for Mass RDM and Staff diss and a five day ban will be issued . Then I would find an Admin+ to issue the five day ban for Mass RDM. I would thank the admin for their help and go on with my usual duties.

pdhcdepcomm.png

8 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+Support

-A really well written app, however 16 could use a little work

-Respectful, nice guy

-Fit for staff

-Low warns

-Meets requirements

Good luck!

-Corn

-Completely Agree

-Solomon is a great guy, fun player and level headed individual! 

+Support 

+ Support

Reasons above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

13 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+Support

-A really well written app, however 16 could use a little work

-Respectful, nice guy

-Fit for staff

-Low warns

-Meets requirements

Good luck!

-Corn

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Former Staff Member

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Solomon I haven't known you for too long, but so far I've seen you be nothing but friendly to others.

16 could use a little work but it is partially correct and I know you are more than capable of grasping the perfect thing to do in this situation.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Solomon!

spacer.png

On 3/27/2020 at 3:09 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Former Staff Member

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Solomon I haven't known you for too long, but so far I've seen you be nothing but friendly to others.

16 could use a little work but it is partially correct and I know you are more than capable of grasping the perfect thing to do in this situation.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Solomon!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor