Security guard trainee black listed

SORRYBUTYOURENEXT

Steam Name: SORRYBUTYOURENEXT

Ingame Name:SORRY CELLES

SteamID:

Job Blacklisted From:Security traine on scp

Reason for the Job Blacklist:Hello,about a month ago nobody would train me to be a security trainee and this kid admin black listed me and never took me off,im wondering if you can remove the black list because i cant be scp security personal now. His response when i asked him when it would be removed was"I dont have to tell you,why should i tell you and dont worry about it." im down for kids to be admin but he was immature and i was asking to be trained,nobody would so i ran around where the guards spawn and he just kept being rude then black listed me
SCP gaming light rp server

I sent this in the discord but a mod said come here. It was like a month ago some AR skies kid mod black listed me BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD TRAIN ME and i was running around in spawn not doing anything

Dispute:Just got black listed a while back hasnt been lifted and he told me he wont tell me when or if it ends so ive just been waiting on a ban to lift that never will wasting my time

Thank you for reading

BTW this is your steam id. We sue normal and not 64

STEAM_0:1:167356363

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I am going to guess skies requested weiss to do it because mods can't and if they black listed you it must of got approved from someone in command and if so there must of been a pretty good reason to.

+/-Support

I want to hear all sides first

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

3 hours ago, starr said:

lmao

+support

if he screws up again it'll just happen again 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Accepted!

As there are no warnings documenting misconduct, nor any staff member or GENSEC command member able to articulate why you were blacklisted from GENSEC Trainee your blacklist has been revoked.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021