Brooks Trial Mod Application - Denied

nwtjustin

Should I become Trial Mod?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Brooks

What is your steam name?: nwtjustin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:96597895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have not had any staff experiences.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I don't remember what date it was but I do know it was somewhere around October, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

October, 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

I am a SILVER rank in SCP-RP.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

image.png.c124e7c340e7177167fb96da8d4b90ec.png

Have you donated?

Yes, I am a SILVER.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes, I have read over the Handbook.

Timezone:

MST In Canada, Alberta.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I am have became a serious person ever since I turned 15. I became very strict and always take my jobs to extreme seriousness. I am a very respectful person and will always call my high ranks by Sir or Ma'am when addressing them. I always make sure to get each and everyone's story to get an understanding of what happened in a certain situation. I can come on every day of the week unless other plans are scheduled, to help out on the server and make sure people are having fair and safe gameplay. I will always be patient and polite even if I am being told to go fuck myself by someone who is aggressive. 

I also am very responsible for my job, because I never abuse it and make sure to only use it when I am on duty as a staff member. 

And my final reason why I think you should really consider me is that I am also a really caring person. I have seen people being cyberbullied and I have helped them by supporting them and making sure they feel that they are loved and cared for. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try to calm them down, and explain to them why they were brought into a staff sit. If they become aggressive and do not stop and continue to curse at me, I ask them to stop or they could get a warning for Disrespect To Words Staff. Next, after they have calmed down and are ready to talk, I would then ask why they were Mass RDMing and to get a full story and reason why he was doing it. If they do explain then it would help us and him due to the fact that he is being more cooperative. But if they continue to NCWS (Not Cooperative With Staff) Then I can issue a warning for that. Once I have a full-on story from the RDMing guy, I will go onto the person who called the sit (If there was one). I will then ask him for his side of the story and see if he had video evidence. Once I have everyone's story and or evidence I will return the normal player but keep the RDMing person and explain what is going to happen to him. I will explain by saying I will need to issue a Formal Warning and a 5-day ban. I understand that Trial Mods can not do that so I will get another staff member to assist me in issuing the ban. Once I have settled the whole situation I will then go on with my duties and wait for the caller who needs an Admin sit or Assistance with something.

Edited by nwtjustin

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Bionicle said:

+/- support

+good app from what I see

-I have never seen you on, but I’ve been on LOA for the past 2 days, so that could be me 

Hes been on a little to my knowledge 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+/- support

You seem like a great candidate for staff. You have a pretty good answer for Q.16. You don’t need to get everyone’s sides per say especially if it’s an MRDM case because there are logs, but that is very thorough, so good job.

My primary concern with your application is that it seems too quickly thrown together and a little more effort/proofreading could’ve happened. This is embodied in the first sentence, “I am have became...” of course, I won’t judge that much on this, but that’s a concern from me. 

overall, you seem like you’d be great, but there are a few little areas where I think you could improve. Good luck.

22 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+/- support

+good app from what I see

-I have never seen you on, but I’ve been on LOA for the past 2 days, so that could be me 

+/-Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- support

+/-application is good, although as others have stated you could have put a little more effort into it.

-haven’t seen you on much (I resigned and haven’t been on the server all to much could just be that)

+You seem to have changed since your last incidents a couple of months ago, and I do believe that you could be ready for staff, you just need to put a little more effort in!

good luck!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 3/27/2020 at 9:47 PM, gamikzone said:

- Support

I don't see you on much. I believe if you keep getting active you will be a good staff member.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- Support

Hey man, you seem like a decent person and probably will try your best on staff, but your application feels very rushed. Also, the screenshot of your warnings is practically unreadable (that may just be me though.) If you get accepted thats awesome, but if you don't you  can always try again in a few weeks. Don't give up! 

Good luck! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike_da_noob said:

- Support

Hey man, you seem like a decent person and probably will try your best on staff, but your application feels very rushed. Also, the screenshot of your warnings is practically unreadable (that may just be me though.) If you get accepted thats awesome, but if you don't you  can always try again in a few weeks. Don't give up! 

Good luck! 

You had a few ‘incidents’ in the past and I’m not sure if you have matured since then 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 hours ago, Mike_da_noob said:

- Support

Good luck! 

^^

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."