SCP-5385 "The Soldier" - SCP Suggestion - Denied

NetworkParadox

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241187700&searchtext=

3. Link(s) to sweps: Pistol, Dagger. [TBD]

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?: 2000 HP || 150 Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? This will allow more custom SCPs which present much more lethality than the current custom SCP to provide diversity. This presents a lot of opporunities, you can even make it more lethal than my idea and come up with a new object class which is classified. It's all up to you, and the research team. You decide what happens next.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP-5385 was an Operative of Mobile Task Force Sigma-13. However, after an operation gone wrong, SCP-5385 inhibited several anomalous properties which made him extremely dangerous to humanity due to his resilience to various forms of firepower. SCP-5385 has enhanced strength, mobility, intelligence, and extremely enhanced resilience to external attacks. SCP-5385 also has the ability to form armor around his body and weapons using an unknown composite. This composite makes him extremely powerful and resistant to standard weapons, however can be destroyed with excessive firepower. Containment of SCP-5385 is considered Alpha Priority due to risk of site-wide containment breach.

7. Extra information: RULES

Self Breach:

*Using Anomalous Abilities, the door of SCP-5385s chamber will malfunction and open if not repaired and evaluated by a technician within 30 minutes.

*Standard door rollsapply (75+ for non technicians, 60+ for technicians)

*75 players online required to self-breach, 3 of which must be MTF Alpha-1 or Nu-7.

---------------
Standard Rules:

SCP-5385 can be contained via termination

SCP-5385 is capable of speech.

SCP-5385 must kill all humans it sees.

SCP-5385 cannot team with SCPs, and should ignore them unless attacked or chased.

Edited by NetworkParadox

-/+Support

I like the SCP, but the guidelines and stats you suggested seems a bit OP. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

1000 Armor

This is not possible I think. Max armor is 255. we can't set it higher than that. That is why we usually just give SCP's their HP.

9 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-/+Support

I like the SCP, but the guidelines and stats you suggested seems a bit OP. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

34 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

This is not possible I think. Max armor is 255. we can't set it higher than that. That is why we usually just give SCP's their HP.

That too ^^^^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

This is basically 076 with guns. 

Can you point out any similarity between 076 and this SCP, beside the fact that it doesnt make zombies or eat people alive?

076 is a man with tattoos who fights challengers with a sword.

He regenerates in a coffin

He's literally a god.

3585 is none of those things.

+/- Support, First off all, different designation, the SCP wiki is currently in the 5000's, and this lot might be filled soon. 
Other then that, i like the idea, but the stats/rules set here are uttterly ridiculous, and would instantly make this SCP the most OP one on the server.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I like it, I feel like you got the idea from this video 

But, I agree with everyone else, I'm too tired to give revisions, but I think it needs to be reworked a little better. -/+ Support

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

15 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

I like it, I feel like you got the idea from this video 

But, I agree with everyone else, I'm too tired to give revisions, but I think it needs to be reworked a little better. -/+ Support

That's exactly where I got it, I'm glad you noticed.

I hate that people say "its just X with a gun"... that can be said for ANYTHING. 682 can be called 076 with teeth. You can describe anything using anything, but it doesn't mean that its true.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:37 AM, Bread said:

This is 682/076 with a gun.
- Support

This thing has more health than 682 and it has a gun

The part that says he can team with D class or CI for some time if they help him escape can easily be exploited and this can cause a lot of issues for RP  

Instant -Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

why would the scp be stronger than the lizard... wtf

this renders 682 useless as this is 682 with guns and stronger, why would anyone opt to play a weaker scp

huge -support 

On 3/26/2020 at 2:54 PM, NetworkParadox said:

I hate that people say "its just X with a gun"... that can be said for ANYTHING. 682 can be called 076 with teeth. You can describe anything using anything, but it doesn't mean that its true

^ also this is true, but 076 and 682 are different gameplay wise, this is literally playing a more powerful 682, rendering 682 a useless class. It makes no sense, and describing is as 682 with a gun is 100% accurate. 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

5 hours ago, Samm said:

why would the scp be stronger than the lizard... wtf

this renders 682 useless as this is 682 with guns and stronger, why would anyone opt to play a weaker scp

huge -support 

^ also this is true, but 076 and 682 are different gameplay wise, this is literally playing a more powerful 682, rendering 682 a useless class. It makes no sense, and describing is as 682 with a gun is 100% accurate. 

To everyone:

Stats and recontainment methods remade. Weapons re-done.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, NetworkParadox said:

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

You forgot to put in the name, but that's not much of an issue

3. Link(s) to sweps: Pistol, Dagger.

You can't just say "Pistol, Dagger". You need to specify which pistol and dagger. For example (not a pistol but could only find this at the moment) tfa_m4a1.

SCP-5385 must kill all Foundation personnel, however can team with Class-D or C.I if they agree to help him escape. SCP-5385 must kill them when they are no longer of use, if possible.

This could be abused easily. It would be hard to implement, and deal with staff wise.

Also, I'm not too sure about the stats. 2500 150 seems a little high for me. 682's model is huge and it's swep is bad, and it still takes a long time to get him down to 2500 HP. With a normal model and a ranged weapon it's much worse even if the weapon doesn't do much damage. I'd suggest lowering it to either 2000 150 or 1500 150 ( I don't know util you say what pistol and dagger you want with it).

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+ Support

Great idea of an SCP and that model is super cool! 

If this SCP were added to the server it should be restricted to a high level and be less OP than suggested in this thread (lower HP [maybe 1000])

The fact that the SCP is intelligent means they can be very pesky towards MTF and it would reasonably be able to purchase (steal) weapons from the armory. This could pose a problem.