ChibiCorbin

Thermite's Official Resignation

Posted (edited)

Ladies and Gents mainly towards All naval personal. I will be (Officially) Stepping down from naval I have decided to do so,
I also wanted to give others opportunity for new positions (Not the main reason) And I'm in a new battalion (; That allows one life rules
How ever I'm still gonna be on Because I still want to make events and what not.
I Love every Single one of you Naval Members and I hope to see you guys rise up in the battalion. 

Snar: If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have the oppurtunity to be an admiral and my hats goes off to you.
 Pooders: I love you man I hope to see you Some where soon (;
  Egag: Favorite naval minge, also go feed your cat

For the rest of you guys: Stay Strong, Grow in power, Fall with honor. Please be respectful if I see you guys lacking, Then you gonna be getting the clapping.

~Admiral Thermite 

Signing Off

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Gonna miss you man

Retired PRP SA

DT PFC [Redacted] / Shock 1SG

I'll miss you man. I'm not going to lie, you were the reason why I joined Naval, as I saw you doing tryouts, felt bad that no-one showed up and joined straight up. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be in Naval, never mind being in the position that I am today because of you.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sad to see you go old friend, I'll miss you...

Love you Thermite im gonna miss you ❤️

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Egag outranks me in mingery, Oh dear.

Gonna miss you Thermite, take care in your new [REDACTED] Life

-Ducks

Cya in IF

IMP-RP Administrator|Purge CMDR|SCP-RP Security SM|IMP-RP Gamemaster|Support I|Forum Diplomat