TheJayden

In-Game Name: TheJayden

Steam Name: [GL] TheJayden

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:80035045

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 447 posts

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday 

What timezone are you in? Central Standard Timezone 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I've always wanted to be a part of the forum diplomats but didn't feel like I had the time to contribute to it. Since I'm out of school for a long time and won't be as busy as I was I will be able to help on the forums as much as I can. I am active on almost all the parts of the forums and help around in each area if they need help. I always help people when they need it in-game and I want to help people when I'm on the forums. I've been a part of the forums for a long time so I have a good understanding of how most things work. I love helping on the Garry's Mod servers and want to help on the forums too.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how? I have had lots of experience with judgment in the past. When I am staffing in-game I always have good judgment and will be able to bring that onto the forums. I am always unbiased and always listens to both sides.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would try to mute or hide their messages and ask him what's wrong exactly and why he got banned. I would ask what server he got banned on then help him to get to the ban appeal so he can appeal it.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Huge +support

- active on forums

- super nice guy

- good app

hope you get it good luck!  

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|