Dwaynes CI Application

Dwayne The Kid

In-game Name: Dwayne

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:245566338

DiscordID: Dwayne#2073

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I don't know that much I do know that CI where MTF and just people that were in the Foundation so about a 5-10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think I have what it takes to be in CI I know what CI does and who they are I am good with weapons and I am good with Research I know how to develop stuff that will work and help us take the foundation down 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am good at killing people like MTF Gensec I am good at rescuing D Class I am usally on a lot almost all day so that will show activity I don't see that many CI on I don't know why

How active can you be? I can be on everyday unless something bad is going on in my life

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by [GL] Dwayne The Kid

2 hours ago, [GL] Dwayne The Kid said:

I don't know that much I do know that CI where MTF and just people that were in the Foundation so about a 5-10

Welp, your grammar is a 0/0.

2 hours ago, [GL] Dwayne The Kid said:

I am good at killing people like MTF Gensec I am good at rescuing D Class I am usally on a lot almost all day so that will show activity I don't see that many CI on I don't know why

R&D doesn't do any of that.

-Denied.

No effect.

Try again in one week.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there