Chaos Insurgency ROLL CALL 3/25/20

Skela

Good morning Chaos Insurgency

Today we’re doing a roll call for the Chaos Insurgency branch currently located at Site {Redacted.}
This is to simply understand how active our servants are, and see if we need to loosen our members to get more resources. 

Alpha, Beta, Delta and Gamma command personals, are required to fill the roll call.

Name:
Rank & Callsign:
Discord:                                                                                 Divisions:                                                                            Activity:
Suggestions:
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position?

Failure to fill out roll call will be removal.

rollcall ends 4/3/20

You have a week to complete it!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Name: Samm
Rank & Callsign: SVR SVR02 and SGM XB6
Discord:  Samm#3176                                                                                Divisions:   RND and Military                                                            Activity: Active
Suggestions: k9

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Name: Rookieblue
Rank & Callsign: MSGT XM3
Discord: Rookieblue#2667                                                                Divisions:   Military/Sawbones/Hotshot/FTO                                                           Activity: Active
Suggestions: No suggestions at this time.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Name: Cancer

Rank & Callsign: AR | AR07

Discord: Someone#2716                                                                           

Divisions: RND                                                                        

Activity: 5/10

Suggestions: N/A

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Name: Orange
Rank & Callsign: LTCMDR
Discord: Orange#3108                                                                                
Divisions:    All                                                                       
Activity: Yes
Suggestions: More chill
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I fill out roster

• Like 1

Name:
Rank & Callsign:
Discord:                                                                                
Divisions:  Gamma                                                     
Activity: Active
Suggestions: More active R&D Members
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I fill out roster also

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Name: Timmemes
Rank & Callsign: Sergeant Major XB8
Discord: Timmemes#7523                                                                                 Divisions: Military, FTO                                                                      Activity: Long termish LOA (had to extend, check Requesting command.
Suggestions: Add another division, like a marksman class or something else idk.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: October
Rank & Callsign: Captain, CT12
Discord: October#1475                                                                         Divisions: N/A                                                                         Activity: Active
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I’m active and I keep pushing less experienced CI to try harder. I lead raids and patrols and I’ve guided trainings in the kill house. Of course, you don’t need to retain me, but if you don’t I’ll riot and go to the foundation like that traitor, Skela, the brother of the beloved Aleks. 

Name: Waffle
Rank & Callsign: Assistant Researcher, RA01
Discord: Waffle#7703
Divisions: Research and Development
Activity: Once in a while, but it can be fixed. I'd prefer to speak with my commanding officers after this post.
Suggestions: Maybe more announcements 5-10 minutes before a raid which gives me the perfect time to flag up and request an SCP for testing. I have to multi-task as Alpha 1 and Staff, so it's pretty easy for me to forget about CI.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

Name:Nomad
Rank & Callsign:RCT
Discord:Nomad#8128                                                                            Divisions:Military                                                          Activity:7/10
Suggestions:None

Edited by Bandit7474

Name:Frog
Rank & Callsign:MAJ MA27
Discord:     frog#3196                                                                            Divisions:    hotshots,E4                                                                        Activity:8/10
Suggestions:
COMMAND ONLY: I have been active almost everyday and plus i help people with their training with giving the rct's that get trained their white list and their roles on discord

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Name: Oberhausen
Rank & Callsign: SGT XR4
Discord:  Bumboclatt#6972                                                                          Divisions:  Military                                                

Name: Bionicle
Rank & Callsign: Military: 2LT,  SB45         R&D: SVR, SVR01
Discord:Bionicle#0918                                                                           Divisions: Military, R&D, E4                                                                       Activity: LOA (otherwise active)
Suggestions: Remove SR delta job and replace it with something more useful
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I believe that I should retain my position for 2 reasons. One is my activity level. Currently I am on an LOA, but I am otherwise very active, and on the server whenever I can be. I also try to help out the lower ranks, and those who need it. 

Edited by Bionicle

Name:Dang
Rank & Callsign:1stLT LT13
Discord: Tank#5515                                                    Divisions: RND,Shades                                                                           Activity: Active
COMMAND ONLY: I feel I should retain my position because, I have been extremely active and I have put a lot of effort into the branch. Also I have done lots of raids with the military and I have guided them to acquire the best strategy's for raiding the facility. In addition I feel I have been chill and let everybody in military a good chance to prove there selves in the branch. Also I have been to a lot of PTs and have not missed a meeting once. Overall I feel I have put maximum effort into the branch in which I think should retain my position.

Name: Ritz
Rank & Callsign: CPT  l  CT69
Discord: Ritz#9442                                                            Divisions:  N/A                                                                  Activity: Active
Suggestions: Remove the Senior Delta Class and replace it with a more useful, less redundant class that will benefit Ci as a whole
Why you should retain your position?: I believe I should retain my position in command due to the fact that I'm active and dedicated to the branch, I have been here a long time and I don't intend to leave

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Name: Propane
Rank & Callsign: SGM XB4
Discord: Propane#4429                                           Divisions:  Military, Hotshot, Sawbones, Military FTO                                                     
Suggestions: Relations with foundation already improved so nothing, thanks.

Name: Lord
Rank & Callsign: AHOR Ah01
Discord:  Lordswagalot93#6041                                                                    
Divisions: RND                                     
Activity: Semi-Active
Suggestions: Try to add more reasons for RND members to play. Hosting a separate PT for RND members?
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I try to make RND fun for anyone to play.

Name: Changed
Rank & Callsign: SGT  XR3
Discord: IChangedMyName#1699                                              
Divisions: Military and Hotshot                                                

Edited by I Changed My Name

Name: Coltable
Rank & Callsign: CT97
Discord: Coltable#5041                                                                

Divisions: Military / E4                                                                           

Suggestions: PT's for RND, More relationship counseling for E4 and Military and K9's.
COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I'am active every day of the week and can always be easily contacted through ts,discord or in-game. I want to continue focusing on making the CI branch one of the best branches on the server, somewhere people can chill and have fun but still get that bad ass feeling of being a tactical/unstoppable group.

Name:
MizterBoozleNoozle
Rank & Callsign:
LT-COL LC32
Discord:
MizterBoozleNoozle#5018
Divisions:
Hotshot.
 Activity:
Active (Kinda).
Suggestions: 
Improved class balancing and more Physical Training.
Why you should retain your position?
Been doing the same old same old since August.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Name: Silver
Rank & Callsign: Major/MA13
Discord: Silver3504#0087
Divisions: Military/Hotshots/E4/FTO

Suggestions: None at the moment (Maybe no K-9 Units) 

COMMAND ONLY: why you should retain your position? I've been here for a while and I've been as active as I could be all throughout every week and i'm always working to help CI grow bigger and become an open place to anyone that can come to help us become a better or one of the best branches on the server 

• Chief_ locked this topic