1. 1. Should I become support team?

• Yes
    • No

1- Name : Springs

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:454787662

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator 

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 150 USD

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 3 months 

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have a good general knowledge of both the MOTD and and staff hand book 

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I think I can work well with people and not argue about anything and generally remain calm in tough situations I think Im pretty creative and would be able to make really cool events and maybe even new events. I will bring all my effort to the event team and be respectful to my fellow event team members.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 7 

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I want to join event team because its a way to express my creativity I also want players to have a fun experience on the and events can make them have more fun on the server than they were already having. I think It would help me a lot with things such as improve my building I also feel as joining and helping around in the event team will be helping the community and I want to give back to the gaming light community as much as possible. The Event team will be a very fun experience for me and I think I will enjoy the event team a lot and improve on a lot of things while I am apart of the event team    

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : Listed below 

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday: 3:30 PM - 10:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 12:30 am

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

Nice Guy

Creative Kid

I would like to hear more about why you want to be in the Even Team, but you can't force it. 

Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

- Active

- Former Event Team Member

- Familiar with Events

Springs would make a great Event Team Member.

Good luck Springs!

(Didn't you leave the team like a week ago though? I'm really confused)

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former Event Team Member

- Familiar with Events

Springs would make a great Event Team Member.

Good luck Springs!

(Didn't you leave the team like a week ago though? I'm really confused)

Good luck springs!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support

You left event team less than 1 month ago and to me your application really doesnt prove to me that you are going to stay and contribute to the team again. I feel like you should take more time off and focus on staffing before joining event team again.

Accepted

Please contact me, welcome to the PoliceRP Event Team!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."