GoodBye

Ryzen

To those of you who know me I'm sorry for you and for those of you who don't know me you won't see me after this. Starting today 03/25/20 I will not return to PoliceRP nor GamingLight. With the time I have put in which is a minimum of 1 hour max of 3 hours 30 minutes a session and after today I have decided to resign and not join back until my life has become something more suitable to the schedule I have. Y'all have made my spring break and quarantine go by fast. This is my choice and I feel that it's the right choice for me and the sake of future new patrol officers. All the videos I have recorded are all gone now. Screenshots will be removed as well. Some days I would be on at different times playing 2 hours and 30 minutes a session making it 5 hours that day. Once this thread is live I will return once to see the comments after that I'll be gone for good.   

Bye person nice to have you stop bye and and happy to make your spring break good 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

53 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Thanks for everything you've done in PD Purger, feel free to come back at any time!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|