Optional Ways To Contain SCPs like 049 - Denied

Private Marksmen

What you want to see? -  I want to have it where you can docile SCP 049 with interesting ways that would make it fun for both parties for example.

-If an office/surgery room is built into 049s cell his time of breaking down the doors decrease from 20% increments to 10%. 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

-If two D Class are brought to him during his after breach 15 minute wait the timer will reset back to 15 minutes.

-If a researcher or maybe medical surgent RPs assist him in making a 049-1 he will have to tell the 049-1 to be passive with foundation personnel unless he has made 3 049-1s.

Why should we add it? - I have found that being a somewhat passive 049 is fun and engaging but there does not seem to be any incentive to bring this love back to 049 from personnel. Making it where personnel gets rewarded for doing things for SCP 049 like RPing with him, giving him stuff or giving him D class early will make it enjoyable for both sides. SCPs 049 gets stuff, early D boys and RP while personnel has more time, less stress.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP and maybe life improvements as well. 

Who is it mainly for? - 049 players.

Links to any content - N/A

Note: If this is accepted maybe I'll do suggestions for other SCPs and make it where they have passive ways to keep them contain while also making it fun for them. 

-Support, not because i think its a bad idea, i'd enjoy seeing some more RP Regarding SCP's, but i simply believe that this will overcomplicate things for people. 
There are already people who have difficulties understanding the basic Self-Breach rules that are listed in the MOTD, adding more wont help with that.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, not because i think its a bad idea, i'd enjoy seeing some more RP Regarding SCP's, but i simply believe that this will overcomplicate things for people. 
There are already people who have difficulties understanding the basic Self-Breach rules that are listed in the MOTD, adding more wont help with that.

Plus when I play 049 i dont want to RP, if i did i would hop on utility

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

RP is already self sufficient for 049 as it is. Adding more would make it even more difficult for newer players

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||