PAC3 for PMs - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Using pac3, it's kinda self explanatory. Only if we can control the amount of props to use and what props we can use

Why should we add it? - If you ever wanted to add hats, glasses and other stuff, you don't have to add stuff to the Pm, you can just use PAC3

What are the advantages of having this? - The server already comes with a gas mask prop, helmet prop and HL2 probably comes with more hats appropriate for this and adding hats wouldn't be too hard, the limit of props should be 10, and only small props can be used, so like, noone can make really stupid outfits but if this isn't possible i'd understand

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. Maybe not SCPs

Links to any content - N/A

+ Support, On a halo server that I used to play on we had PAC 3 and some amazing things were done to PM's so I very much give this a big fat SUPPORT 

Howver it should only be for bronze or silver donators+ as if too many people have it then the server will be extremely laggy

Edited by [GL] M-2033

-Support, we already have enough lag issue's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

This would just ruin RP

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

If its gonna be too laggy, then no.

Otherwise, if restrictions for what you could wear were put into place (no mingy outfits) I could see this increasing RP, with character-building being a lot more visible.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

12 hours ago, Falxen said:

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/-Support 

- I love PAC3 it could make RP better

- If accepted make the prop limit like 3 not 10

- Maybe make it for gold+ only or it's own thing in the store 🤔

• Gaminglight Love 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, killermankey said:

+/- support. It is a fantastic mod for RP but it can be abused really easily. I feel like you would have to put alot and ALOT of limiters on it to make it effective or your going to have a server that people do this.

(Go to 17:55) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRAc78bMOuw&list=FLyRkOkIuoG4DZozgvlQEqGQ&index=14

would be funny as hell tho

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/25/2020 at 12:36 PM, BadAim said:

Otherwise, if restrictions for what you could wear were put into place (no mingy outfits) I could see this increasing RP, with character-building being a lot more visible.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:36 PM, BadAim said:

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif