October

In-Game Name: October

Steam Name: [GL]October(FATH)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101840878

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 1162

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums multiple times a day

What timezone are you in? CDT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? 

I want to join the diplomat team because I’m very active on the forums, and am dedicated to GL. I enjoy the forums, and want to make sure people follow the rules, but also, I want to assist others. GL has been a very welcoming and supportive community to me, and I want to make sure people feel as welcomed on the forums as I have felt, whether this be me managing the chat box for racial slurs or spam, or simply answering someone’s question as to where they put a warm appeal. I’ve proven myself trustworthy by rising to the rank of senior moderator, and I hope you will trust me to join this wonderful team. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? 

Yes, my time staffing on this server has taught me to use my discretion and what is/isn’t okay. I’m also captain of the wrestling team at my school and I believe both of these things show that I have good judgement. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? 

I would hide/delete his spam, and then private message him as to where he can post a ban appeal, to be more specific I’d ask which server he’d been banned from and then send him a link to that server’s ban appeal section. If this didn’t work I would continue to hide/delete his spam whilst attempting to contact a member of SMT who can issue forum warnings.

Edited by October

A wild October

+support

- active on forums 

-mature 

- outstanding app 

Good luck! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|