Timmemes

Timmemes TTT Admin Application

Should I be accepted into TTT staff?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Respond accordingly and leave feedback below.

• Yes!!!
    • No, but heres why.

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?:

Timmemes

What is your steam name?:

[GL]timmemes

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:154179583

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I was a Super Admin on a pretty big former Sandbox server community, and on multiple smaller discord communities. Im also a Admin for GL MilitaryRP, and a former Admin for PoliceRP (GL) and SCPRP (GL).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

March 2018

What date did you make your forums account?

March 28 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?

405$

What rank are you applying for?

Trial - Mod, or whatever rank dual staff receives.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

Eastern Standard 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

For dual staffing I have permission from Scoot and Ingots.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Late at night when i'm on the TTT with some other GL friends, we usually see alot of minges and people with no intent to play the game mode correctly. Even more often we find people being racist and dissing others. Alot of the time, I have had to assist the staff in finding these people and punishing them. However, im not able to punish which makes it hard because alot of time the staff miss stuff that I catch. Like for example, there were multiple people saying extremely racist and profane slurs ingame, and Munchies was tabbed out so he was unable to listen in and hand out according punishments but when I went to tell him, he was unable to punish these players and stop them because of the lack of proof. With me obtaining this rank, I can now further help the staff team and erradicate the minges, and prevent the server from being turned into a cest pool of toxic players that I constantly witness late at night. I have alot of experience on MilitaryRP, and recently I have started to dedicate more time at night to TTT so I believe that I am ready to become staff and further assist this server staff on its journey to greatness. With my dedication and loyalty to this community and server, I deserve this power and ability to be a role-model and leader, which in my opinion I am great at being when necessary, and even when unnecessary.

How would you handle someone that is has called a False KOS and RDM'ed an innocent in the same round?

In the event that a player has called a False KOS, and then acted on this KOS, I would first open a chat box containing all involved parties and receive all sides of the story from however many players are involved in the sit. I would then, depending on if the victim forgives the instigator(s), hand out punishments accordingly. 

In the event that the victim does NOT forgive the instigator: I would apply Auto-Slay on the instigator for 2-3 rounds for [RDM/False KOS] and continue from there, and close the sit/chatbox.

In the event that the victim does forgive the instigator: I would then apply Auto-Slay for 1-2 rounds depending on the severity and then from there impair health of the instigator for the next round after his aslay's are up for 30-50 ish HP.

Edited by Timmemes

Timmemesss | MilitaryRP WarDog and Admin | Forum Diplomat | Ex-EMS Asst. Chief | Ex-TNPD Lieutenant | SRT GYSGT | State SGT DOC COC | RU HOA (GRU) Colonel / Drill Instructor Captain | Ex-DoRS | CI SGM | 69th Medical Corps CM PFC | Inquisitor Apprentice |

+support

Tim you’re a great guy and I would love to see you as part of the staff team. I love you mentioned both cases if they were forgiven or not. I personally think you were a little harsh on the forgiven person, but that is staff discretion. You’ve shown great activity on the server and I hope to see that continue. Good job and good luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

9 minutes ago, October said:

+support

Tim you’re a great guy and I would love to see you as part of the staff team. I love you mentioned both cases if they were forgiven or not. I personally think you were a little harsh on the forgiven person, but that is staff discretion. You’ve shown great activity on the server and I hope to see that continue. Good job and good luck.

TiMtHeMiNgE

• Laughing 1

Killer l Gaminglight Member Since 2016 l PD Sergeant Major l  State Master Sergeant l DS Private First Class l PoliceRP Staff Since 3-13-20

+Support

Hello Timmemes,

While reading your application and other people's responses. Your application has very good detail, and shows you have put effort and time into it. You have a pretty good judgement on what to do in situations, try and not give out 2-3 slays if the person didn't forgive someone, It's usually just 1 slay for a first time playing. Anyways, You seem to be fit for the TTT Staff Team, you show a lot of care and are willing to help out the server. We could use some more hands to help us out when it's this late! You seem to be committed and really would like to help us out.

Don't have much to say, But as a Superadmin for TTT, I expect to see a lot of activity, commitment, dedication and always willing to help out when needed. Show us that you really want to be apart of this wonderful team and show us that you're willing to put in the effort, time and dedication into TTT. Just remember, be prepare and ready when joining us! Anyways, just try and be professional and respectful when in teamspeak and in-game. Other than that, I feel that you have the requirements and ability to join the TTT Staff Team! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you helping around!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! If you have any inquiry questions about anything about TTT, feel free to contact me or another TTT staff member in-game, or teamspeak! We would be glad to help you with any problems or questions you need. Other than that, good luck dude!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/03/2020

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+ support 

active 

nice guy

amazing staff member 

great app

• Thanks 1

Max Holland - police rp Senior Admin | Support III | Forum Diplomat | Discord Moderator | Police rp event team.

7 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Timmemes,

While reading your application and other people's responses. Your application has very good detail, and shows you have put effort and time into it. You have a pretty good judgement on what to do in situations, try and not give out 2-3 slays if the person didn't forgive someone, It's usually just 1 slay for a first time playing. Anyways, You seem to be fit for the TTT Staff Team, you show a lot of care and are willing to help out the server. We could use some more hands to help us out when it's this late! You seem to be committed and really would like to help us out.

Don't have much to say, But as a Superadmin for TTT, I expect to see a lot of activity, commitment, dedication and always willing to help out when needed. Show us that you really want to be apart of this wonderful team and show us that you're willing to put in the effort, time and dedication into TTT. Just remember, be prepare and ready when joining us! Anyways, just try and be professional and respectful when in teamspeak and in-game. Other than that, I feel that you have the requirements and ability to join the TTT Staff Team! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you helping around!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! If you have any inquiry questions about anything about TTT, feel free to contact me or another TTT staff member in-game, or teamspeak! We would be glad to help you with any problems or questions you need. Other than that, good luck dude!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/03/2020

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Major | Delta Squad Master Sergeant | Admin | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support you're a good guy and most stuff has already been said in here

• Thanks 1

MTF E11 HFTO COL Jakub 315M, Joined 15 March 2O19

uyi59wkt.jpg