173 Full Disaster story

Some Weeb

Posted March 24

Name: Dragin

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing:Dragin , 3 Nu7, 3 D class,

Amount of D class involved: 3

SCP: 173

Errors and/or safety hazards: 173 may lash out as previously in incident 173 #5 

Question: Today i ask does 173 have a IQ and or intelligent in anyway

Background Research: 173 has demonstrated in multiple CB's that it has a IQ and can outsmart us but there has also been cases such as Incident 173 #5  where 173 proposed it was mindless and ruthless snapping the neck by tearing the hair off someone.

Hypothesis: i believe that 173 will be intelligent in some way i don't mean he knows how to scale a wall but i mean how to problem solve and skills like that.

Observation: (Foundation comms) I need three MTF to report to Research bunks for a test on 173. ( MTF Dispatcher) Ha after that F*ckin mess with in Incident 173 #5  good luck. (The Nu7) Hello JR Dragin are we ready to get rollin on this test. (me) Yes of course but we will need the d class so let's go.(Nu7) come on buddy your time has come. (d class-1) God no i heard what happened with the last guy i ain't going. (Nu7 grabs the d class slamming him on the ground and cuffing him). (nu7) I ain't here to play my little pony you ARE coming whether you like it or not. (dclass-2,3) Both struggle but fail. (door to 173 opens). (MTF) blinking!. (Dragin shoves d units into magnetically levitated  chamber).(MTF) BLINKING!. (door closes to 173). Dragin blinks on purpose being the only person looking 173 moves.(173 is positioned on the southwest area of the Chamber). (Dragin blinks again). ( sztt szzzt EEEEEEEER..BOOM BOOM BOOM). (dragin) Holy F*ckin Sh*t. ( the Electromagnetic device is Destroyed beyond repair and the chamber is dented massively.(Dragin) MTF move in the cube is almost penetrated.(Gasps and snaps are heard).(Dragin radios for help). (Static). ( PA) MTF E-11 designated Nine Tailed Fox has entered the facility all remaining personnel are advised to stay in a evacuation shelter or another safe area until the unit has secured the facility.(Radio) This the CPT of  Nu-7 CI are all over the place 173 has- POW POW.(CI are heard outside the researchers door) Open up we know you're in there! (Dragin looks at his pistol).( E-11 and Nu-7) Get on your knees C- (shots are fired at each other). (Dragin opens the door) and Yeets one of the CI). E-11 have dispatched all other CI.( E-11) You are coming with us.(Nuke Alarm sounds).(Radio)  MTF-1 , Where are they all coming from.MTF-2 There everywhere. MTF-3 AAAH SNAP*. MTF-4 multiple instances of 17-SNAP*. [Redacted is heard speaking] In this time of need the SCP Foundation is declaring a XK-class end of the world scenario  all staff follow the instructions and get the Hell out of the foundation.

Visual Stimuli: (Photos/ Videos) N/A

Conclusion:173 was smarter than we predicted and clearly should have been dealt with a more serious force and now Day Breaks the light has been shattered and 173 instances of scp 173 have been reported the damn world is in chaos first to fall was the U.S when it went under a National Evacuation they were hoping the F*ckers couldn't swim ha they destroyed china within the next month after XK-Class was declared. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:It was right except 173 was abnormally smart. questions aroused that CI had something to do with the mass CB of 173 But we sha---- Writer has been killed from this point on 

i did actually do this test but i added a story to it cause there was a incident close to this test so i wrote a full on story hope it is good

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG