D Class Supplier - Make It , Replace It Or Leave It To Rot - Accepted

Private Marksmen

What do you want to see? - 

A: Lower both the crowbar and pipe price for D class supplier from 400 to 100, 150 or 200.

If not...

B: Remove the D Class Supplier and replace it with a new different D class job.

Edit: Option C Recommended By Mike_da_noob: Lower the melee prices and add the ability to sell a low tier pistol or pistols. Maybe A USP and instead of 500 it be 5000 or 2500. You can decide your own price.

Why should we add it? - Corpses are bad when you leave them in your establishment. Dead jobs are the same. The D Class supplier is a dead job. That crowbar did nothing. I can only see two ways for him to go. He can either be buffed or he can be thrown into the dumpster and replaced with a different new d class job. Maybe replace him with a heavy D Class that spawns with a hammer. Either get rid of the corpse or resurrect the son of a bitch, please. It makes the server look back.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes a job worth playing and if not A then B gets rid of a dead job and replaces a new better job that players would might like. 

Who is it mainly for? - D Class Players.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Private Marksmen

+support, DC Supplier is a mostly useless job.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

this is good cause it's not like we're buffing the damage and destruction power, but more actually giving D-Class a chance to use supplier. 

also cause ya know... D-Class hella poor.

insert cliched signature 

+Support kinda useless

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:49 AM, Private Marksmen said:

Corpses are bad when you leave them in your establishment. Dead jobs are the same. The D Class supplier is a dead job. That crowbar did nothing. I can only see two ways for him to go. He can either be buffed or he can be thrown into the dumpster and replaced with a different new d class job. Maybe replace him with a heavy D Class that spawns with a hammer. Either get rid of the corpse or resurrect the son of a bitch, please. It makes the server look back.

Well that reasoning is perfect. +Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support

a suggestion for both

A. Buff it to be able to sell small firearms, pistol -10,000$ , uzi - $20,000

B. A new job could be the “Rebellion Leader”. They would have 100 HP, 50 AP, and they would have a sound swep of some kind with a cool down. When that sound is played D class will want to rush gensec and kill them (Possibly implemented as a rule that d class MUST do so?) at any cost. The cool down on the swep would be 15 mins, and D class would usually keep rushing after the swep is over and they died because they felt good working together. I think this idea would work well as a LVL 30+ job that has a player slot of 1. I also believe it should have a infantry first aid kit and a Uzi. It should also have an NLr the same time as its swep tuner (15 mins) to prevent gensec from being under constant uzi fire and to make it weaker than custom classes.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

1 hour ago, Samm said:

Buff it to be able to sell small firearms, pistol -10,000$ , uzi - $20,000

Damn those are some high prices, which is why it seems pretty fair

+support

This COULD easily be abused by someone with like 5m mass supplying d class

+ Support

I suggest that we allow the supplier to purchase and give out multiple kinds of weapons. I have an idea of a list that could be implemented. That will be posted in this reply.

Item #1- Crowbar for $125 tfa_nmrih_crowbar

Item #2-  hammer for $175 tfa_nmrih_bcd

Item #3- Lead pipe for $225  tfa_nmrih_lpipe

Item #4- Pickaxe for $325 tfa_nmrih_pickaxe

item #5- USP for $1000 tfa_usp 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:49 PM, Mike_da_noob said:

+ Support

The supplier is very out-dated with custom jobs and such having much better weapons than crowbars. I would recommend lowering the existing prices as well as adding some low-tier pistols and other semi-automatics to the supplier's arsenal. 

I made a C option. Your welcome.

• Like 1

+support ah yes guns for sale

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"