Brad Pitt, Danny Devito, and Elon Musk dead inside scp 1162

horseman

Lore Name: Jr Research Mr Horse
SCP: 1162

Question / Idea: Can 1162 Spawn in humans 
Background Research: 1162 can spawn in objects of something once lost however, losing something in the process. What about people. 
Hypothesis: People will probably come threw but may not be normal. However, could we use this to make clones of ourselves. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): I've have used 3 separate d class for this test each equipped with a go pro and a flashlight. Class d subjects were directed to climb into the hole and tell me what they find. At first it appeared to be mostly slime  however, when i instructed them to think of a person that person appeared in the hole. By the time i got my last d class he told me Brad Pitt had scratch marks and Danny Devito was dead as well, but no sign of Elon Musk. 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): In conclusion there is something within side of the hole that causes things to appear and maybe what was lost in return was human life. Further test is required. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by horseman

Grade: (85%) B

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
I feel like this lore is possible but not overstepping the boundaries too much.

Creativity: 20/20
This idea has been done before, but I have yet to see it produce good results such as this.

Presentation: 15/20
This test seems more like it is a joke than being serious.

Writing: 30/40
Minimal writing errors, otherwise good job.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.